Chapter 6

SO GUYS!!! Since I don't have a lot of time on my hands anymore cause summer is way over and stuff, I decided to make the rest of this book a one-shot book. They will still be pretty long so dont worry abt that, but I just don't know what else to add to the story line. But they will still move forward if that makes sense? Like it will still be the story line but it will move quicker and be certain moments in their relationship. Like from the awkward moments to the fights to the wedding (spoiler alert 😱)  and so on. And IF AND ONLY IF YOU GUYS ASK maybe a teeny tiny bit of lemon 🤭

ANYWAYS HERES THE FIRST ONESHOT!!!

Link (POV)

I sighed trying to calm my heart down. It had been a week and a half of me and revali secretly dating and we were about to tell the group. Well he was. I was just gonna stand next to him. It was still super nervous wracking. I know their gonna be supportive and accepting but I can't help but feel petrified for dinner to come.

It was 6 pm right now and I was currently laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. Revali was in his room napping because of the new training routine ordered by the king was really taking it out of him and the rest of the champions including me. I was already accustomed to it since I've had to do it from the age of 5. But all of the other champions hadn't had that type of hard-core stuff going on. Well except urbosa who was most likely hard on herself. They all were self taught.

It was from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 3 pm. Non stop training and requirements and all sorts of formal stuff that no one really cared about besides the old fashioned king. Zelda had said that would be changed once she became queen.

I sat up and decided to get ready. Laying down wouldn't do me any good. I went into my bathroom and started my shower. I turned on the hot water because of the cold weather outside. A light snow flurry fell coating the ground with white dust.

I quickly washed the dirt and sweat out of my hair from training. I had sparred against 10 of the top guards at once in front of everyone for an example of "What they could become". In all honesty I don't think im all that great. Sure I defeated them all within a minute but it wasn't all that big a deal. Who couldn't do that?

I got out and looked in the mirror. I had never really looked at my body before, as I hadn't really cared. I had gotten more lean, and definitely a bit taller but what I noticed was the scars that trailed from head to toe. I had so many. Way more than I thought I did. I turned around. Same thing on my back. But now I saw a fresh cut from where one of the guards had hit. I scoffed at how stupid I could have been to get hit so easily.

I turned back front and looked my lower abdomen. There was a nasty looking scar. It wasn't an ordinary one though. That was from Gannon. I didnt tell anyone about that one. Even Revali. When I was in my room that night, I noticed now deep it was. I could have died. Maybe thats why I didn't tell anybody.

I stopped checking myself out and started putting on my clothes. I breathed in and out, trying to calm myself. I don't know what Im so nervous for. It happens all over. Rito and hylians. Its common. So why was I so scared?

I shook my head and went back into my room. I jumped when I found a certain bird sitting there. I smiled "Hi." I said, walking and sitting next to him. He smiled "Hey. You okay?" He asked. I looked at my lap "Im just nervous..." I said before looking back up to him. He nodded "I know. But hey, your not talking. Don't worry so much, alright?" He said. I nodded.

He smirked and looked away "On a different note, good job out there today. Defeating all of thoes guards within thoes 60 seconds. It was very attractive if im being honest." He said nonchalantly. My eyes widened and I looked down at my knees. My face burned and I squeezed my hands into fists. "Shut up..." I muttered. He started to laugh pulling me into a hug "Your too cute."

The rest of the time waiting seemed to go by within seconds. Me and Revali went out for a walk to forget about everything for a while. It worked which made me mad cause I wanted more time to prepare. But by the time we got back to the room, we had 10 minutes to be there.

I quickly made sure nothing was out of place on myself before walking down the hall to the dining room.

I walked into the room with revali behind me. I quickly went to my seat and nodded to Zelda in acknowledgment. She smiled and nodded back.

Once we were all seated, everyone began to chat. Thats when urbosa decided to speak up. "So revali, Link. When were you two planning on getting together?"

I coughed, choking on my chicken, before looking up at everyone in surprise. "W-what?" I stuttered out. Everyone looked at me in surprise. "Y-you just talked!" Mipha exclaimed. I smiled "Were already together." I said quietly, before going back to my food, as I was very hungry from today.

Urbosa slammed her fist down on the table, hysterically laughing her ass off. Mipha looked over to her "Why are you laughing so much? Isn't this surprising you at all?!" She asked. Urbosa only answered with more laughter.

Zelda sighed "Wait link, revali you guys are together? For how long?!" She and daruk started seriously at revali, awaiting his answer. Revali looked up "About a week and a half. Why?" Zelda groaned and reached un her pocket, while daruk cheered. She pulled put a red rupee and slammed it in front of the rock man. I looked at them in confusion. "Wait wait wait. What was that?" Revali asked. Zelda plopped her head in her hand "We bet on you two. I said you guys would get together by new years but daruk said you guys already were together. He won." She groaned, picking at her chicken.

I stifled a laugh while revali crossed his wings "Hmph!" He complained, looking away. I kicked him under the table, gaining his attention. I smiled at him happily. He smiled back in recognition. We had done it. Not in the way expected but we did do it!