𝓑e Safe.

{ 040. }

••••

Y/N POV;
    𝓢keeping peacefully, I begin to hear muffled yelling. Groaning, I slowly wake up. The yelling, becoming louder.

Finn wakes up as well, glancing at me.

It was then clear to me that the yelling was coming from both Gwen and dad. Gwen was crying.

Immediately, both Finn and I run to the kitchen. Traumatized by the scene.

(TW‼️)

Dad was angrily spanking Gwen, while she begged for him to stop.

"DAD! STOP!" Finn yells. His eyes, widened in complete fear.

"YOU! STAY OUT OF THIS!" Dad yells at Finn, looking back at Gwenny.

"Gwen. The police....they came to my work. WHY DID THE POLICE COME TO MY WORK, HUH?" Dad yells, giving Gwen another smack.

"I DON'T KNOW!!" Gwen yell's, wiping her tears. Hissing at the pain.

"TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS INVESTIGATION!" Dad yells once again, getting up in Gwen's face.

"NOTHING!" Gwen spats.

"HUH?"

"NOTHING!!" Gwen repeats again.

"HM?!"

"GOSH- I SAID NOTHING!" Gwen yells, grabbing dad's bottle of alcohol. Looking up at him, outraged.

"Touch me again, AND I WILL DROP IT!" Gwen threats.

"If you drop that bottle, I will beat you twice as hard..." Dad replies. Chills, running down my spine after his statement.

Shaking her head, Gwen drops the bottle.

"Gwenny, no!" I say, growing stressed out by the entire situation.

The entire bottle shatters. Panicked, dad grabs Gwen's arm. Throwing her to the ground, dad starts repeatedly hitting Gwenny.

"DAD! NO!" Finn yells, covering his eyes.

"THAT WAS MY EIGHT-DOLLAR VODKA!" Crying, Gwen gets up. Using the table to support her body from falling.

I start contemplating when to step in.

"Now you listen to me....you....you're not your mother!" Dad says, pointing his finger right at Gwen.

"I KNOW....!" Gwen cries out.

"THEN THAT MEANS...." I start dissociating. Loosing touch with everything going on.

'Step in, Y/N! Step in! Step in, step in' The words, constantly repeating.

The same words that repeat in my head every time a situation similar to this happens.....

"MY DREAMS ARE JUST DREAMS!" Gwen yell's. Upset, dad gets ready to hit Gwen again.