Chapter 7: Little Sister

After patching her wounds, Jinx began to storm around her familiar lab, kicking and screaming obscenities. 

"I let her get away! I let her fucking get away!"

She sat down and began reloading her machine gun, continuing the slew of profanity as she popped the bullets into their chambers. She bared her teeth, staring at one of her hallucinations.

"I swear I'll get her for this."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks had passed in Ekko's sanctuary in the quiet peace. A few firelights had snuck into Piltover to view the aftermath. Apparently, Jinx was not yet discovered to be guilty in the topside. Instead, it was the FIRELIGHTS that the pilties blamed. Caitlyn was furious at her own people for refusing to listen but knew nobody would listen now.

Caitlyn and Vi had talked about moving back up into Piltover as Caitlyn's father was still alive and well. However, with their young daughter to protect and Jinx on the loose, the women were rather hesitant. Until they could safely move, they decided to make the sanctuary work. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vi lay in a small hammock as the sun overhead began to paint the sky red with a sunset. Amethyst was fast asleep on her chest. Caitlyn quietly opened the door and Vi turned her head to face her lover. "I talked to Ekko and... he may be able to safely move us back to Piltover in a night or two", Caitlyn said, laying down beside Vi in the cloth hammock. "that's good news", Vi replied, smiling.

 Amethyst awoke to the noise Caitlyn had made laying down and gazed up to her. Amethyst's eyes were a sharp, crystal blue, similar to Powder's. Her tiny hand stretched out towards Caitlyn and the loving mum gently pulled her from Vi's arms to cradle her, which Vi did not fight, but rather moved her now free hands to wrap around Caitlyn. "I'm doing this for you, Amy", Caitlyn whispered to the infant. "Because you deserve a good life." Vi grinned at the sight of Caitlyn loving on their daughter. "Hey... Cupcake...", Vi whispered. Cait gently looked into her eyes.

"You're doing amazing and I love you."

The Emulsifier (Vi x Caitlyn Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें