Prologue: The Boy

3rd person's POV

Location: The Inside, Tokita Ward

It originated long ago, and has continued to exist in it's current state since long before the 23 wards of Tokyo were established......You could call it the unofficial 0th "The illegal settlements including Tokita Ward, were formed in and around the year 1868." "There are currently one or two thousand people hundred thousand people living in an area of 48.77 KM2." And in this region, there are no laws. Drugs, violence, prostitution.....This city is filled with vices of all kinds. In the year 19XX, the Japanese government effectively abandoned this land. "(Redacted) Due to repeatedly illegal renovations, the residential district is currently being transformed into a massive walled city." Excerpt from the report of a certain high ranking government of official. And in this city, there was a boy. And in this city, there was a boy. The boy had no name. Right, now We see a baby boy with black hair and red eyes crawling around the "Inside" ignoring the Chaos, Sex, fighting, stealing and much more. The air calmly breezes as trash, and numerous other obstacles are seen along with makeshift homes that were no doubt made by homeless people as a result.

Boy:*coos*

The boy kept crawling until he saw a man with long black hair holding a Yakuza boss by his collar and surrounded by a beaten Yakuzas.

Homeless Guy: Well......I had too much to drink. *slowly scoots away from what is happening*

Boy:*tilts head curiously*

Yakuza Henchman: *Brutally hurt* Eat dust you piece of black Moss! *Rushes towards the individual*

The Boy grabs a knife off the ground and threw it towards the henchmen stabbing it on his head which caught the Individual's attention. Yakuza Henchman Falls onto the ground dead with blood spilling out from their wound. The individual was somewhat surprised that a baby did that.

Boy:*nibbles on his toes*

Yakuza Henchman 2: O_O......*mutters* I
don't get paid enough for this shit........Now
we got Super Babies......Hell no.

The Boy looks at the henchman who shook in fear.

Boy:.......

The boy crawls away into a different direction.

Individual: "A baby? Who would leave them out here in this place?" *Drops the Yakuza boss now looking in the direction of the boy*

The individual decided to follow the boy

Individual: "Hope those bastards don't follow me because of my curiosity."

The boy kept crawling and crawling as an arachnid crawled on his leg and was about to bite him but the baby grabbed it and brutally ripped off it's legs and smashed it with a rock.

Individual: *Watches in interest* "That's no normal baby......"

Boy: Hmph........

The boy was about to crawl away but it saw the Individual.

Individual: *Crouches down* Quite the fighter aren't you?

The Boy gurgles in response seemingly to understand the Individual.

Individual: Guess you're barely learning how
to speak based on your current appearance.

The boy reached for them seemingly he wants to be held/picked up.

Individual: *Rolls their eyes before gesturing their hand out* Let's go find where your parents are at. That is if they are around.

The boy was only silent.