Chapter 3: Exterminating

3rd person's POV

Everyone was in a room staring at the screen of Riley covered in blood as dead Atlas Soldiers corpses surrounded her and their blood was raining on her.

The video ends as Kenji looked at the others.

Nagato: Holy shit....

Lucia; Big sis.....

Kaori:.........

Cammy: She's changed.....

Kenji: Mhm......But I'm more concerned of these rumours I heard.

Leona: What are they?

Kenji: She's been killing Worms members along with many Union members left and right but apparently some of their corpses had their flesh twisted meaning....

Kaori: ! Rakshasa's Palm.....

Kenji: Correct, Riley must be working with Kiria since she's the only one knows that the Koei Style.....

Mikasa: She must be using Riley to make you strong.......

Kenji: There is no other reason and like the others before Riley were nothing but puppets for Kiria........

Shaiver: Hmmm......What do we do, Kenji?

Kenji: We find Riley and stop Kiria's plans before it's too late. We'll try and bring Riley back to her senses.

Conner: What if she doesn't listen?

Kenji: I won't force her to listen so I'll try everything in my power to help her.

Kaori: You mean WE will try and everything in our power.

Nagato: Yeah, no little sister of mine is being a puppet for a sociopath.

Lucia: You said it, sis!

Kenji: "I'm glad, I have you guys to help me but I'm sorry that I have to keep myself fighting against the Worm from all of you. It's something I have to do by myself."

*Timeskip*

Kenji was walking toward the dock when he heard that the White Fang is planning to steal some Dust for their army. Seriously, you think that being raided by the White Fangs for years and you think they could at least add some better security.

Kenji buries his face into his palm as he let out a sigh. It's can't be helped since the leaders of this world are nothing more than dumbasses and corrupt people. It's one of the few things he hates about this world.