An Injury

Rush is half-human in this fanfic have this image for reference (art not mine!)

You walked down the hallway to the next door after surviving seek, Aaannnnddd the next room's light flickered, "How greattttt" you whined, there was only one closet to which you rushed up but couldn't approach that fast because of the injuries see...

You walked down the hallway to the next door after surviving seek, Aaannnnddd the next room's light flickered, "How greattttt" you whined, there was only one closet to which you rushed up but couldn't approach that fast because of the injuries seek caused. As you opened the closet door Jack appeared "HOLY FUCKING LORD WHY!?" you covered your eyes hoping rush wouldn't see you, strangely enough...That worked! or at least you thought. You got up and headed for the door when suddenly you got pulled by your fist and got suddenly pinned on the wall, it took your eyes a minute to adjust to the darkness, and then you saw a tall man with greyish-white hair and grey skin. he moved his hand to your face and stroked your hair moving it away from your face "what a beautiful face, isn't it?~" he said with a wide smile on his face he then saw the bruises on your arms and said "No, no, no, this won't do~" he picked you up and carried you to a room with multiple bedrooms and took you to the nearest bedroom and settled you down on the bed. "Anywhere else your injured darling?~" "y-yea" you said taking your shirt off "H-Hey!" rush said flustered and confused. you took off your shirt anyway to reveal your injuries "..." "please don't tell me you have even more injuries" "I-I do..." "show me!" rush said concerned. you started to roll your jeans up just to reveal even more deep scars. Rush looked at you eye-to-eye with a concerned looked on his face, he got up and told you "don't go anywhere, I'll be back...uh-..just rest till then". you slipped your shirt back on but then you started feeling pain, you looked down and saw your shirt blood-soaked. your head started to hurt and you felt dizzy before you knew it, you were losing consciousness. rush walked into the room after and dropped the bandages and painkillers he was carrying was the last thing you heard. When you woke up after what was probably 2-3 hours you woke up totally comfortable but in extreme pain. you looked up and realized you were laying on rush's chest, he was stroking your hair "finally woke up darling?" "yea.." "you scared me to death you know?" he said kissing your forehead. you just blushed a little, "wait..how are you not bloody!?" "hmm..maybe you should look at what you're wearing~" he said with a smirk. you looked at what you were wearing and realise you were wearing his clothes, he then lifted your chin and kissed you passionately. you took a few seconds to realize what he did. "W-what?" "hm~ want another one?~" you stayed silent totally flustered "I'm waiting for an answer~ or I'll take the answer my ways~" you were as red as a tomato which rush was enjoying "I'll give you another chance or you better prepare yourself~" he said with a huge smirk "y-yes" he then started to kiss you passionately "Mpph~" he then started using his tongue then broke the kiss forming a long string of Slavia then kissed you again. he then explored every nook and cranny in your mouth. he then broke the kiss again, "enjoying, aren't you?~ maybe we should go a little further~" rush said teasingly. "I-..OH SHUT UP YA FUCKIN-" "Pfft- calm down, I was joking~ or was I?~" "..." "your a fucking flirt, now, let me sleep" "Alright, alright darling, you can rest peacefully" "I love you"  "I'll love you too" he then kissed you on the forehead. you then buried your head into his chest falling asleep.

A/N: Danm 646 words (including A/N)