interrupted

[This is a few weeks after the first chapter]

You were in the courtyard obviously in a bad mood, you watched as the bushes swung with the wind, "Guess who it is~" "I'm not in the mood rush" "aww..what happened (Y/N)?" "I'd rather not talk about it..."  you just wanted to hug rush, cry, and tell him everything about the harassing call that your ab$1v3 "mother" made. "is it something I did to make you mad?" "no, it's something else..."  "what is it? You know you can tell me" "can I have some alone time, please?"  "....sure, just tell me if you need something" "alright.." rush left worried. just then some texts came, you opened your phone and..it was your "mother"

Mom:

YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT, GET HOME NOW!!

                                                                                                                                                                                               You:

I already told you I'm not coming home, I'm staying at my boyfriend's and I'm not returning.

Mom:

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR GAY, YOU ARE SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT, I WISH I HAD ABORTED YOU WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH YOU.

Blocked

tears started to roll down your face then you felt a hug from behind, you looked behind and saw rush with a concerned face "I knew something was wrong, why didn't you tell me?" you said nothing, turned to the taller male and hugged him while burying your head in his chest and crying, he put his hand on your head "Shhh...It's fine darling, I'm here" "I-I"  "It's fine, I'm here" he squeezed you even more "please-..don't leave"  "I won't, just calm down..please" "c-can we cuddle?"  "Sure" Rush said picking you up and carrying you down to your bedroom and putting you down on your bed, getting onto it, then cuddling you. you put your hand on his chest and then kissed your forehead, you clutched onto his chest and rested your head onto it, you listened to his slow, soothing heartbeat. your body started to hurt because of your injuries "rush?"  "yea darling?" "my body's hurting..."  "I've got meds" "noooooo"  "but you need them-" "No"  rush sighted "have it your way then darling" he took the meds in his mouth and then kissed you forcing you to take the meds "the meds ruined the kiss-"  "guess we'll be making out then" saying that he pulled you into a passionate kiss "mm~"  he started using his tongue, he then broke the kiss. "what was that?~" "n-nothing"  "Hmmmm, I want another one~" "eh~"  You then kiss him passionately. he moves his hands to your waist, you move your hands to his neck, you both started using your tounges *knock knock* "who th-"  "it better not be screech" "idk, could be anyone else"  rush went to open the door and it was seek, "hey man" "hello rush"  "what brings you here" "it's something very important, get to the main hall with (Y/N) and I'll explain"  you and rush get to the main hall both utterly confused "we might have two other entities among us, now we don't know if their a friend or a foe but you have to be very careful (Y/N) cause your a human and they might actively target you" "we seriously have to deal with two more entities who want to harm us?, this gotta be some sort of sick joke"  said window "sadly, it's not" "Oh god.."