lifeless..

References: (B/T)=  (Y/N)'s body time

(H/C)= hair color

(E/C)= eye color

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) had been here for a whole year now, he got to know everyone & they found out who the mystery monsters were, Shadow and glitch! they were friendly, shadow meant no harm and glitch liked to help people by returning them to their group if they were left behind or lost.

(Y/N) woke up next to the familiar face he loved and adored, Rush, sleeping peacefully beside him, he got up and went to the bathroom, the raindrops pattering on the crystal-clear window, (Y/N) went to the sink and saw the familiar figure of his, his (B/T) body and his long (H/C) hair which was nearly down his waist, his shiny (E/C) eyes staring into the mirror, "Danm, I really need a haircut" He said. He started to brush his teeth, when he was done he took the hairbrush and started tying his hair into a neat ponytail "It looks better braided" commented his ever-so-favorite voice "I don't feel like braiding ittttt" whined (Y/N), Rush just pouted in disagreement and begin to braid (Y/N)'s (H/C) hair, when he was done he kissed (Y/N)'s cheek. "See! it looks so much better on you" (Y/N) just chuckled with amusement. "Y'know it's your turn to cook today Rus?" Rus was a nickname you came up for him, no matter how short his name already was, (Y/N) still wanted to give him a nickname, Rush had too many nicknames for (Y/N) but he didn't mind. "I need to go change-" "Nooooooo, stayyyyy" Rush whined, "or I can just watch~" (Y/N) flushed up at the sudden flirt Rush had landed, He couldn't help but giggle a little. Rush finally let go of his waist as he went to go change. He slipped on his (totally not Rush's) clothes as he walked down the hallway, Ambush, Hide, Jack & Eyes were already there. (Y/N) saw Rush already there cooking. Apparently Rush Rushed into the kitchen to cook. after breakfast (Y/N) decided to go for a little walk in the courtyard. He enjoyed the sensation of small raindrops gently falling into his hands, and on his body until he felt something peirce through his stomach, he looked behind to see a human...A evil, vile one..He heard Rush scream with shock and ambush charge at the man.

He couldn't see anything...

he couldn't feel anything...

He couldn't breathe...

Was this how he was ending?...

Yes, it was...

He was leaving his lover, his brother, and his friends behind...

not all stories have good endings do they?..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER

I swear I'm not ending the story like this, please wait for the next chapter :)

BYE