Ignorance

You opened the door to your room and saw rush instantly hide one of his arms behind his back, "Hey rush! wait, why are you hiding your arm behind your back, is something wrong?" "Oh-...Uhh, don't worry darling everything's fine!" "then why are you hiding your arm?" "I-It's nothing!" You entered the room and sat on rush's lap facing him "Let me see your arm" "fuck I shouldn't have punched that mirror"(he's emo 😞/j) Rush whispered to himself "You said something?" "N-no" You forcefully got his hand from behind his back and were shook to see his hands covered in bloody bandages "What...the...fuck?..." "I-...Erm...well...I-.." rush was trying to find an excuse for his injured arm but couldn't think of anything reasonable "Explain, and I want the truth" "Well, erm...I-...punched a mirror...-" "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUNCH A FUCKING MIRROR!?" He looked away and tried to find an excuse but his mind was going completely blank, the only thing he could think of was what were you even going to think of him, were you going to leave him? were you going to hit him? what would you even do to him? these thoughts were bothering his head while trying to find an excuse "I still want an answer" you said in a cold tone. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, "Oh so now you're going to get all fucking quiet huh? alright, we can be like this if you want!" saying this you got up and were just about to leave the room "(Y-Y/N)! W-WAIT!" "it's too late, you better get things straight, and I'm not in the mood to hear your dumb excuses" saying this you slammed shut the door behind you. rush got his knees to his head and lay down curled up in a ball with tears pricking his eyelids "I messed this up...He probably hates me now.." ambush saw you storming out of the room "what's wrong (Y/N)?" "Maybe you should check up on your brother, then you'll know what's wrong" Ambush entered your room while you walked down to the courtyard and sat down on one of the benches covering your face with your hands "was I too harsh?..." you heard the courtyard door open and saw rush enter with red eyes, "Hey rush..! I-I'm-" "SAVE IT!" "Wha..." "I SAID SAVE IT!" "F-fine.." you got up and left the courtyard and went to the library. you liked to talk to figure, he was quite nice and calm. You opened the golden-lined double doors making a crreeaakkk sound "Who is this?"  "It's me (Y/N).." "Oh hey (Y/N)! You seem a little down today, everything alright?" "No..." "Is it because rush punched a mirror?" "y-yep!" you didn't want to tell him everything because you didn't wanna worry him. You both talked for a few hours before you got tired and left the library saying bye to figure. you went to your room lying down in your bed. you heard the room door open and you pretended to be asleep. Rush came in and sat down on the bed and grabbed your arm, he left your arm in shock "He's so fucking cold.." you heard him say. he took off the jumper from his waist and put it on you. he put you on his lap and start stoking your hair, you fell asleep. You later woke up on rush's chest, he was gently stroking your hair admiring you. "I see someone's awake~" You started getting up ignoring him but he pulled you back and started cuddling you like a pillow "Stop ignoring me" "Why should I?" "Well maybe because I love you" "And that doesn't give you a reason to hurt yourself" "I won't do it again..." "promise?" "Promise"