On the bed~ (SMUT)

TW: Sex, Biting 

Bottom rush (Poor guy)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were sitting on your bed feeling pretty horny, rush came into the room and sat next to you. You pinned him on the bed and started kissing him. "Mmpphh~" you saw the opportunity to press your tongue into his mouth, rush got the hint, and let your tongue in. You started to explore his mouth making sure every nook and cranny was claimed by you, then your tongues intertwined. You broke the kiss for some air with a long string of saliva, you kissed him again but this time more roughly, "Mmmmpppphhh~" the kiss got rougher, rush kept making humming sounds. you broke the kiss and started kissing his neck "nGh~" you smirked, "Now what was that darling?~" "n-nothing.." rush said looking extremely flustered, you tugged his shirt asking for consent (Yet again like DoorsIsVeryCool said children, consent is fun, if you don't like consent then I'm gonna cook you alive) He slightly nodded. You took off his shirt doing the same with yours, you started sucking on certain spots on his chest, earning whimpers from him each time you did so. You then bit his neck making him whimper, you then started kissing the area where you bit him earning a moan. "aHhh~" You then started looking for his weak spot "w-what are you doing?-" "Trying to find your weak spot" "Keep trying, it won't be easy" "Heh~, you wish~" You then found his weak spot and started kissing it "AHh~" You then started abusing the spot by sucking and biting on it earning more moans from him "aGh~" He tried to stop by covering his mouth but you caught his hand mid-air, "Don't cover your mouth darling~, I wanna hear those moans~" "Alright-" you then slowly started to take off his trousers and boxers putting them aside, you started sucking his cock "AHh~" "FasteR~" you did as he pleased and started sucking it faster "aHh~" "(Y-Y/N) I'm close!-" rush cummed. you passed him a tissue taking one for yourself wiping your mouth. "So...we're done?" "Hm? Yep" "Can't we continue?" "If you want to~" "Then let's continue~" "Heh~ Sure then~". you took off your trousers and boxers putting them aside as well and lining up. you started to thrust "AHH~ FASTER~" "Faster huh?~" You started going faster "AHH~" "NGH~" "F-FASTER DADDY~" "AHH~" "Heh~, Say my name~" "(Y-Y/N)!~" "Louder~" "(Y/N)!~" "Good boy~" "AHH~" you then took out you pulled him closer to your chest "Too much?~" "Mhm" you both cuddled and went to sleep.