Revived..?

He started breathing again.

He could feel everything again

He could hear again

He wasn't dead

or was he..?

(Y/N) woke up in cold sweat, he looked around and found out that the room wasn't his, his body didn't feel right...

He remembered everything that happened and rushed to the full-length mirror to look at himself, the body wasn't his..or let's just simply say it was not his original one

He couldn't believe his eyes, his skin was black and goopy like seek's, two mouths, six eyes, and hands that could turn into sharp claws, "Still in shock mate?" asked jack who was sitting next to the bed on a chair, (Y/N) hadn't noticed him but now when he did, he could ask what was going on, and so he did "W-what the hell happened to me!?" he asked shocked and panicked, "Guiding light, he couldn't let you die because eyes and rush would be devastated so he had no choice" "Oh...Explains a lot." he replied examining his newfound body. "Why the hell do I have the urge to drink and eat human blood and flesh?" he asked Jack hoping that the demon knew something. "Oh, guess you are the bloodthirsty type" he replied "Bloodthirsty type?" "The bloodthirsty type of demons are those that crave human flesh and blood constantly, it's a separate type of hunger, even though the figure is a separate entity and not a demon, he's bloodthirsty, and the bloodthirsty is a separate type of hunger from your normal one, you might crave the human flesh even after you have just eaten. you're the first bloodthirsty demon here." "oh.." (Y/N) was still trying to process his new body and now figuring out he was a bloodthirsty type just made it worse. "You should go check on rush and eyes, it's been two days since they haven't left their room" "TWO DAYS!?" "Yes..two days...It's normal, I've hanged myself because of the entities on another floor, it takes two days to be bought back" "You've committed suicide?.." "well yea" "I'm gonna check on them both" "alright, you should pick a name as an entity first" "Hmm..how about (E/N)" "seems good, (E/N)" (E/N) made his way down the hall to the familiar carved door with the name "Eyes" written with golden letters on it. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door with inky fists. "LEAVE ME ALONE SCREECH!" yelled the man from behind the door, seemingly crying "screech?" "I've tried to comfort him a lot in these two days" replied the man with black hair.

 "LEAVE ME ALONE SCREECH!" yelled the man from behind the door, seemingly crying "screech?" "I've tried to comfort him a lot in these two days" replied the man with black hair

(hot skritch, reference art by keruvion)

"Also welcome back, (E/N)" Said screech with a friendlier tone. "Thanks, but how do you know it's me?" "Jack" screech replied. (E/N) nervously knocked on the door once again "I SAID FUCKING LEAVE SCREECH!" "I-It's not screech this time...It's me (Y/N)" "(Y-Y/N)?.." "Yea...(Y/N)" "I-it worked?.." "Yep! I'm back!". The door opened and the same purple figure jumped on (E/N) crying with happiness. It took a while to comfort eyes and rush, after all the explaining some things, (Y/N) felt a sharp pain in his stomach as if he were being stabbed, his red eyes turned Crismon, "Welp, the thirst for blood won't wait any longer" rush looked over to (E/N) and said, "Lucky for ya' darling, there are humans in the hotel, you can discover your abilities and kill them". saying thanks (E/N) stood up.

No jokes now, this is who he is now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHEW! 591 words!