02 • Seoul,South Korea

Geumseong

Geumseong woke up to her alarm that she put on yesterday night she saw that it was 8:00 am in the morning and gets up from bed and gets the workout clothes to get from the door handle grabs them and changes into her workout clothes there she gets her phone and the keys to the house before getting downstairs she gets her backpack, her headphones and wallet.

Goes downstairs to get 2 water bottles. She keeps she doesn't forget anything goes to the door she tries not to make a lot of noise so she does not have to wake up her younger brother and parents. After she successfully got out of the house without waking up nobody in the house. Close the door and locks the door and start to put on my headphones to put on music before I start my running.

10 minutes later

She stops with her running and takes a break checks the time and sees already about to be 9 so from there she gets herself to the house walking and sees her brother outside waiting for her and she takes her headphones out.

Minseok: Well hello morning bird

Geumseong: Hi did I woke up when I left cuz it looks like you are still sleepy?

Minseok: Nah not really I just woke up but I checked your room but you were not there I imagined that you were doing your morning runs so I waited for you to come back just in case a creepy guy was behind you.

Geumseong: Awww looks like someone cares about me just go to sleep now since it looks like you falling asleep.

Minseok: shut up and just go inside

Geumseong: Nah I won't shut up at least I have a caring little brother

Minseok closes the door for Geumseong for her while she goes upstairs to her room

Geumseong gets the clothes that she left yesterday from today that she is going to Seoul and she took a 20-minute bath since she had to do some other stuff before she left at 2:30.After she got out of the shower she took all the bath supplies and her skincare routine and start putting them away in another suitcase of hers. while she finished packing of her bath supplies and skincare she started to dress up and went downstairs to do some cooking for herself.

She decided to do this for breakfast since she was super hungry after her running session every morning and eat something healthy and her drink was coffee.

Before doing that she started to eat she put her food and drink in her room in the meanwhile she was watching some Netflix on her tablet watching a Chinese drama

As soon as she finished she started to pack her backpack her iPad, Ipad charger, Phone Charger, Apple computer, and her apple computer charger

Fast forward for her to leave

It's almost to say goodbye I am trying not to be dramatic about it but I am certainly emotionally attached to this house I live in growing up.

It's currently 2:20 PM and my parents checking everything while geumseong is hugging her bedroom floor for the first time and last time.

My phone starts to go off that are texts from friends a lot are saying they will miss me, to be safe on my way to Seoul, to not to forget them, and come visit them as soon as possible. Leaving my friends behind makes me want to stay a little long but I really don't have a choice.

Seoul, South Korea Pangok High School I'm transferring apparently It is really big and it has a whole ass hockey rink.

I plan to join their volleyball team since it's gonna start next week. Volleyball is one of the things I love a lot. I've been playing it since I was in 6 grade.

"Geumseong It's time to go before it's too late" I hear mom shouting from downstairs

I grab my backpack and my suitcase and get out of the room to take a last look at my room before leaving and going downstairs.

Sees Mom and Dad have their cars out of the garage and well I see Mom. Dad and Minseok crying.

I and Mom got in the car as well Dad and Minseok and I took a last look at the house while mom started driving away and feeling tears streaming down my face.

Halfway on the road to Seoul Mom and Dad stopped to pump gas to their cars meanwhile me and Minseok get some snacks/Drinks for us and our parents.

Dad: Hello kiddos put them on the cashier I will pay for them Me and Mom are gonna wait for you guys in the car if yall need to take a restroom break and after that, we can go get something to eat when yall come back the car

Geumseong and Minseok: Okay Dad

Geumseong and Minseok go to the restroom minutes later they both come out at the same time and see Mom & Dad out of the car

Mom: Hey guys me and Dad agreed to get something here next to the gas station

Geumseong and Minseok: WE HUNGRY!

Mom & Dad: We know that guys

Mom, Dad, Minseok, and I went to the fast food restaurant next to the gas station and order it for is to go on our halfway to the destination of our new house in Seoul.

Fast forward to the road to our new home

Before I eat the food I felt like knocking and I passed out almost halfway on our way to our new home and I was woken up by Mom. Since I got into a food coma in the car and fell asleep on the road. Mom and Dad had already planned this before moving into Seoul but Minseok and I don't since Mom and Dad wanted to surprise us when we got there.

Minseok and I Look at each other seeing the house and looked so surprised at what we looking at with our own eyes because it looked bigger than the one we owned in Suwon-Si. At one moment I forgot that this is gonna be our home and I will have to get used to our new home.

I forgot to ask Mom and Dad how I was going to school and if I had to go by Bus, Uber, Taxi, or one of them to take me to school. And I have to take my driving test in month's few months.

-------------------------------

Author's Note

I am sorry if this chapter is so bad and I feel like I dragged it on so much. I promise I hope it gets better and maybe more interesting.

Geumseong meets Sunghoon on the next chapter. I know the hockey rink in the school that Sunghoon went to High school might not be real I actually used it as my imagination for this story

Also, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter 😁!