04 • New Friend

Sunghoon

Geumseong looks so unreal and it shocked me how someone could be this gorgeous.

I could easily tell she has social anxiety so I try not to make her uncomfortable.

I wanted to sit next to her in math but I knew she would probably be nervous around me.

I did notice the rest of the students were looking at her and judging her. I even overheard a conversation about her.

One of the girls was saying that her nervousness didn't suit her at all. The others were judging her outfit and that she was not showing a lot of skin.

I don't understand people who quickly start to judge a person that they nearly know at all since they do not know that well that person well in some cases.

Geumseong

Math was finally over i couldn't stand any other moment of those girls desperately arching there back to make their as bigger so boys could notice them.

I thank Mr.Jeon as i am walking out the door and starts looking for my next class

While i am walking i make eye contact with one of the girls who keeped judging me head to toe

I try to avoiding her but she comes up to me and opens her mouth

"Hey you new girl" She calls out

I turn and faces her and friends with their judgemental eyes scanning me

" I need you to back off" She says

Now they desperately trying to start shit just because i am new here and they telling me to back off from god knes what exactly.

"I don't know what you are talking about" I shrug

Like i am not even kidding i seriously don't want attention seekers are trying to gain right now.

'You know very well you were hitting on Sunghoon in class."

Yep i was right saying shit for no reason

"Well i wasn't at all i am sorry where did you get that from?" I say it with a attitude but trying to be genuine at the same time.

"When Mr.Jeon called you two up you got up to quickly and way to close to him for my liking and you two walked to class together couldn't be more obvious." She crosses her arms

Yes its official i am going to kill myself on the first i come to this school

"Well listen i don't know who you are and don't even wanna how you are/whats your business with him. But let me tell you something I have nothing to do with him besides i don't want your judgemental ass going around and talk shit. Please keep your mouth shut keep my name out of your mouth. I don't want to do nothing with you at all, I am just trying to pass my first day of school and you just pissing me off just by looking at you." I let it out

All she could do is scoff, start to whine to her friends and giving that glare she was giving me earlier.

Not wanting to deal with her anymore i start to walk away/passing students who came in and watched me and make my way to my next class. "Well great I am going to be known that i started to talk to the popular girl."

I sat down at the very end of my English class few minutes later a beautiful girl came and sat next to me.

She have long black hair, brown eyes and just perfect features

"Oh my god  you are the new girl i just want to say what you said to Giselle and i immediately fell in love with you. Nobody has put her/her little crew on their place and them seeing you do that they were so surprised because it really happens. Anyways my name is Jisoo and i wanted to be your best friend!"

That was a lot of words it almost past my head but i managed to understand it

"Wow i am Geumseong" I greet her

"Okay that a rare name I've hear before that's it we are officially bestfriends now. She says playing with one of the rings on her fingers.

Never thought i would make a best friend like that but ill take it

I caught myself laughing a little as she started engaging in a conversation with me. It felt nice to genuiently to speak someone new who isn't my family or those mean girls or Sunghoon

Jisoo seemed like the type of person to be rude to strangers but she is as genuinely a nice person.

I explained to her about my moving situation and other things in my life and legit forgetting to pay attention in class.

"And that will be your homework for today's class" The teacher announces and dismisses us from him class.

Jisoo and I looked at each other and started to laughing. We were too engaged in the conversation that we forgot to play attention in class.

Jisoo was surely an extervert so i hopefully she could just ask someone what we had to do in that class.soon we were off to different class and were seperated.

Day one officially made a best friend in the city

-----------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I made this one a little shorter but in the future it wont be that short. Let me know which chapters you like the most?The Shorter or Longest chapers?