07 • Hockey Game

Sunghoon

I havent seen Geumseong smile yet. I was hoping to see it when i asked her to my hockey game she would smile.

All i want to see right now is her smile.

The first day i went to her house for a tutor session i noticed a picture of a brunette girl. She looked so identical to the brunette girl from my childhood.

When i got home that day i found a picture of me and that brunette girl and that ls when I realized who she was.

Thats why my expression dimmed when she said shes never gonna meet a Sunghoon before because of the sunghoon on her childhood was sitting right in front off her.

My hockey team and i are currently having a practice game with eachother. The other teams arrives in 20 minutes so our game starts soon.

Geumseong and jisoo are already on the benches. They're engaging in a conversation that seems interesting but seong is not smilling.

Geumseong looks where i am at and catches me staring at her. She tilts her head and furrows her eyebrows at me a little bit.

"Hey sunghoon snap out of it" a hand waves in my face.

It's my bestfriend Heeseung he looks the way i was looking and smirks at me.

"New girl huh?"

"Eyyy bro stop" I slap on his shoulder and stand up from the bench.

He chuckled from behind me and got the ice for our practice.

————————————————————————
Geumseong

The hockey game has started 35 minutes ago. Our school team is currently winning. Sunghoon has made 3 goals on his own so far.

I really didn't think he was that good. You can tell he is trying to win this game.

He made some few glances at me before and during the game and start make me wonder what was all about that.

Actually, I have seen him looking at me alot lately maybe he is judging me. I really hope that is not the case.

As Sunghoon goes for another score he whips his head to me and Jisoo and throws a wink in our way & then shoots the final goal of the game.

Everyone from our school was cheering loudly well practically screaming at this point since the team our school won.

The hockey team was surrounded by Sunghoon cheering on him as well.

Jisoo told me that after a school wins a game that people from the school are allowed to go to the rink and cheer them from up close so that's what we did along with other people from our school.

My arm was locked around Jisoo arm as we walked into the ice-skating field being very careful not to slip.

Jisoo slipped away for a moment to go congratulate her boyfriend while leaving me alone. I started carefully walking back to the bleachers not wanting to wait in the ice-skating field in the cold anymore. As i got to sit down on the bleachers i saw that everyone was crowed in one area.

Everyone was practically being to close to Sunghoon because he shot the scoring goal, But his eyes were searching for something or someone by the look of it.

I just put my head down and i stare at the floor and my white Nike air forces. I was just about to stand up and leave the ice-skating field area and i feel light wind brush past me as someone sits down beside me and starts to talk "Hey" A guys voice starts talking.

Sunghoon...

"Hey congratulations" I admire his eyes for a moment. They are incredibly gorgeous. I could stare at it all day.

"Thank you, Geumseong" He sights.

"Is there something wrong?" You just scored the last goal how come you are not that happy at all" i ask Sunghoon concerned.

"No nothing is wrong I'm just upset i haven't seen your smile yet" He confesses.

I really was not expecting him to say that. He is concerned that he hasn't seen me smile yet. Its not like he should be worried about that.

"You should not be worried about seeing me smiling at the moment right now and just focus on your goal but anyways look i can smile." I shoot him with a fake smile.

"But i want to see your real smile but i promise i will make you smile one of this days." He frowns and starts to study my expression.

—————————————————————

Author's Note
Geumseong has not realized who is Sunghoon is!!! But Sunghoon figured out who she was already and also they need to be together I'm impatient while i am wring this.

But hope you enjoyed the story