03 • First day

Today is my first day at my new school but I am really nervous

I have social anxiety so that won't help as much

it was hard enough to make friends at my new school, Noe it feels like restarting over again to make friends at this new school.

Also, I hate Mondays

Anyways i get up from my bed and go to the shower and take a boiling hot shower.

I walked to my closet and picked some cute/Simple outfit

(That's the outfit that Geumseong is wearing on her first day at her new school ⬇️)

All our home materials are going to come tomorrow evening so we have to improvise the blankets we brought

My makeup I really don't know how to feel about it but I do put in a lot. it makes me feel prettier than I am.

Although I have social anxiety and all that shit, if someone pisses me off I might have to say something.

My backpack was just a plain black bag. it's my first day of school and who knows how much work they will give me so I will just take my backpack.

"Geumseong we have to go!!!" Mom yells from downstairs from our new home

"Coming" I yell back grabbing my phone and my bag

The car ride was silent nothing but the wind and other cars making noises it wasn't as bad silence as much I hate to admit it felt comfortable with mom and my brother in the car.

"You 2 are going to be fine trust me" Mom speaks as she makes a right turn

Minseok and I just nod in return to mom

My mom has work today since her company has transferred and luckily they have the same company she has been working for where she was in our childhood hometown.

We pulled up to the school and it looks bigger than it looks like in google maps. I feel like I'm going to shrink seeing people in there.

everyone who walked by there they already had their group of friends so I doubt anyone let me in their friend group.

"Good luck" Mom says as Minseok and Me get out of the car

"You too" Minseok and I respond shouting at the door and walking into the building

Me and my brother separate from each other and go in our on ways

Large ass hallways after checking in the office and receiving my schedule in the in the office and i make on my way to my locker.

I feel like i am in a teenager movie because there is literally two people making out besides my locker. Like get a room.

My first period is math I literally want to kill myself. Groaning to myself i shut my locker and try and look room 8 why the hell is so big the building.

As i scan the hallway for room number 8 i bump into a hard chest. I mentally curse to myself in my head.

"Oh my bad" A another voice speaks. The persons voice was between deep and soft voiceat the same time

When i look up to see a gourgous guy i have ever laid my eyes on before. He has the hair cut the is one of my favorites haircuts on a guy and i just want to run my fingers though it.

And lastly do get me started with his outfit. One thing about me is the aesthetic on what i like on guys in my opinion.

"Uh hello are you okay?" He asks moving his hand back and forward in my face

I think i really zoned out for a bit while i admiring him on my thoughts

"Umm... Yeah sorry" I fixed my posture "Um do you know where i can find room number 8?" I have math right now and i am new here so" speaks awkwardly

That is definitely going to scare him away

"Oh you have math class right now? me too I'll just take you there" He says and gestures for me to follow him.

I feel so weird right now but i am glad he is friendly some how and he wasn't rude

"I am Sunghoon by the way and you?" He intuduces himself

"I am Geumseong" I say gripping the zipper of my sweater

As both we enter in the classroom the teacher stops me from going to my seat and makes me to introduce myself in front of everyone in class. It was one of the most awkward experience I've ever felt.

Same people were silently judging i could tell their faces and the way the where whispering to eachother to their friends looking back and fourth at me.

I take a seat at the back of the class and started paying with my fingers.

Alot of people were looking at me and whispering to their friends it was getting on my nerves not gonna lie.

About 30 minutes go by and well everyone was working or at least suppose to be working many of them were just using the phone or just talking.

i was handed a sheet but this was very different from what were doing at my old school. I didn't understand a single thing what i saw on the paper.

"Geumseong and Sunghoon can i see you for a moment" Mr.Jeon announced

My heart started racing a little bit and i got stares from the other students as i came to Mr.Jeon's desk meeting up with sunghoon once again

"Geumseong since you are behind on what we doing on what we are learning, I am going to assign Sunghoon as your tutor to help you prepare on this unit and you have to take the test every student took it in the beginning of the school year" She says while flipping through papers.

"Oh umm... okay" I say gripping onto the the zipper of my sweater once again

"Sunghoon are you willing on helping her out? This is could be lead to extra credit" She turns and ask Sunghoon

'I mean i don't mind if she is okay with it although it could be delayed sometime due for my hockey practices and games"

Mr.Jeon nods and sends Geumseong and Sunghoon to their seats.

I don't know how i feel being getting tutored by that guy ill allow it because he is hot thought