𝓖ot You.

{ 041. }

••••

Y/N POV;
    𝓣oday's another day. Another new day, starting it off with having a nightmare in the morning. What a GREAT way to start the day.

Making my bed, I do my usual routine, walking to my closet to find an outfit to wear today.

Choosing my outfit, I take it out of the hangers, changing.

(Outfit 1!)

(Outfit 2!)   Finishing getting myself all ready, I make my way to the Kitchen

(Outfit 2!)

Finishing getting myself all ready, I make my way to the Kitchen. Starting to get the stuff I need to make some breakfast.

After eating, I leave a note to let Finn and Gwen that I'm gonna head out and check on Robins uncle.

Leaving my note on the counter, I start making my way out.

Now heading to Robins, I notice that today looked rather dark and gloomy. Maybe because it was still early, but it still never looked like this.

Arriving, I walk up to the front door and knock. The door, opening.

"Kid? Hey, what brings you here?" Robins uncle asks, letting me inside.

"I came to check up on you. I'm sorry for what had happened," I say, sitting down on the couch. Robins uncle, sitting beside me.

"Thank you....I still can't believe this really happened. His mom is coming home today, as well. I don't know how to tell her the news...." Uncle explains.

"Oh....I didn't know she'll be coming back today." I say, looking down.

"I'm gonna be taking you to School. Might as well, since you're here. I don't want you being out there walking by yourself." I nod.