Dance Practice {heavy smut}

Lisa was still in studio, practicing for her Lilifim 3 that will be filmed the next day

This was going to be a sexy concept and she was feeling a little pressure, unsure of how the people would respond to it. She's the maknae of the group, portrayed as young, innocent and playful; this was her first step to showing how much she's grown into a woman.

She fidgeted with her leather heels, securing it. She caresses her body, feeling the groove, as she started the music. The reverb filled the dimly lit room with purple and yellow light accents as she started to move to the beat.

As soon as the music plays, she's untouchable. The way the music swells up in her, sending chills down her spin, reaching all the way to her fingers and toes, making them tingle.

Being so engrossed in dancing, she didn't even notice Jungkook entering the room, a mischievous smile on his face.

He knew her next one was going to be a sexy concept and he wanted to be the first one to see his beautiful girlfriend's dance.

He crept up to her, grabbing her waist from behind earning a yelp from the black haired Lisa.

"Babe— what are you doing?" Lisa questioned the young man who was still grinning from ear to ear like a Cheshire Cat. He merely shrugged in response. "What's it look like? I came to watch you" he simply poked her small button nose, sitting on the chair, gesturing for her to go on.

"Watch me?" Lisa looked at black, long haired Jungkook in his tight black shirt, showing his full sleeve tattoo and baggy grey puma pants.

His tongue was playing with his lip piercings. She loved when he did that. He knew that did things to her. It made her feel all woozy and giddy inside.

"Yeah" Jungkook licked his lips, "I want to watch you. Dance for me" Jungkook bit his lips, grinning at her. Lisa laughed at how he's such a tease.

"Alright, sit back and relax" Lisa smirked, as she proceeded to replay the song from the top, getting in her position.

She sat on the floor, her back facing Jungkook. The best started and her hands started to make their way around the curvature of her ass to her waist, making their way up to her neck and hair.

She played with her hair, pulling it back. Then beat started to echo through the room and she continued to dance to it.

Her knee popped to the beat, as she lifted it up slowly in the air where she then proceeded to lay on the floor completely, her feet interchanging positions mid-air.

She slowly got up, her ass popping out as her eyes met with Jungkook's lust-filled ones.

He fidgeted on the chair as he started to feel heated.

She continued to dance, doing moves with her body and her legs that he never knew were possible.

As the song finished, she watched as Jungkook remained glued to his chair, his dark eyes never levsing her body as she laid, sprawled on the floor.