Master Part 1 {heavy smut}

"Master, welcome home" Lisa bowed as Jungkook came home from work

As one of the youngest billionaires in Korea, it was a mystery to everyone to whom Lisa was.

She was his pet. His toy. His woman.

She is who he wants her to be.

He owned her.

"Are you wearing the new dress I got for you?" Jungkook licked his lips, touching her long black hair.

"Yes, master. Does it look good on me?" Lisa twirled around in her short, see through satin dress that hugged her curves sexily.

"Yes of course. You always look gorgeous. But why on earth are you naked underneath it" Jungkook held her chin in his hand.

"I just— thought you'd like to see me like this after a long day" Lisa stumbled on her words, taken aback by Jungkook's change of mood.

"Did the driver see you like this? Did anyone else other than me?" Jungkook yelled at her through gritted teeth.

He was possessive no doubt. But he can never control his jealousy no matter what.

"No! Only you Master" Lisa begged, as his gripped tightened around her chin.

"Good, I'm sorry my little Lisa" Jungkook had returned back to his docile self, pulling Lisa into his arms for a hug.

"Wait for master in his office" Jungkook kissed her temple, as he left to go to his room to change out of his suit.

"Yes, master" Lisa bowed, walking briskly to his office.

Lisa waited patiently as Jungkook appeared at the doorway with nothing on. He was completely naked as he dimmed the lights and sat on his office chair.

He patted his thigh, signalling for her to come sit on his lap.

"You've been a good girl lately, and I was thinking of giving you a prize" Jungkook smiled, caressing Lisa's long black hair.

"A prize? What prize!" Lisa hugged Jungkook kissing his face all over, giddy about the prize she'll be getting.

"Slow down my little wild flower" Jungkook chuckled at how excited she was.

"First you have to show me how much you love me, can you do that?" Jungkook traced her face, his fingers slowly rubbing her cheek and thighs.

"Yes master" Lisa bowed, getting off of Jungkook as she knelt in front of him.

Taking his cock in her hand, she rubbed his member slowly; licking the tip as she locked her eyes with his.

"Does that feel good, master?" Lisa hummed as she began to fasten to her pace.

"Yes" Jungkook sighed closing his eyes, feeling his member hardened in Lisa's hands.

"Look at me master" Lisa fondled his balls as she took him in whole with her mouth, deep throating Jungkook like it was nothing.

"I'm only looking at you my little minx. That's good- keep doing that" Jungkook groaned groping Lisa's hair in his hands as he pushed her head down repeatedly.

"I'm close" Jungkook's hope bucked, his eyes shut.

He came in her mouth, and she swallowed him whole. She's a woman of many talents. She was a god-given gift to Jungkook.

"You're fucking amazing" Jungkook breathed out.

"We're not done yet master" Lisa smiled, getting on top of Jungkook once again.

"I want to be on top today master" Lisa captured Jungkook's lips with a kiss, his hands making their way to her ass.

He groped them in his hands. Lisa felt as Jungkook harden once again and she positioned herself as she pushed him into her.

She bit her lips as she felt herself tighten around him.

"You're tight today, you didn't play with yourself for me?" Jungkook looked at Lisa as she fiddled cutely with her fingers.

"Yes master. I wanted to wait for you. Did I do good?" Lisa bit her lips looking up at Jungkook with those bright sparkly eyes.

"Yes very good. Very good" Jungkook hummed in satisfaction as she rolled her hips slowly.

"Master I can feel you all the way up inside me" Lisa hummed as she rode Jungkook on his chair.

"Good, just like that my sweet vixen" Jungkook watched Lisa with devilish eyes. He pulled the straps off her dress, revealing her breasts for him to clearly see.

He had his hand on her neck the other on her breasts as he massage it in his hand.

"Master can I cum?" Lisa whimpered as she felt her walls tighten around Jungkook.

"Yes you may" Jungkook could feel his high coming too.

"I'm coming too" Jungkook groaned as he unloaded inside Lisa, feeling ecstasy roll over his body in waves.

"Ahhh" Lisa moaned she came, feeling Jungkook's juices inside her as well as he came too.

"That was amazing my little flower, you did well" Jungkook pecked Lisa's lips.

"Thank you master" Lisa blushed, loving how sweet Jungkook was.

"Now it's master's turn" Jungkook smirked, making Lisa gulp down as Jungkook turned her around, making her face down on his desk as he lifted her legs.