The Show Part 1 [Heavy Smut]

Jungkook stared at Lisa like she had two heads

Jungkook stared at Lisa like she had two heads. "Well, say something" she fidgeted awkwardly, waiting for a response from her boyfriend.

Lisa had just told Jungkook she'd be performing at Crazy horse in Paris in about a week. She'll be flying off for rehearsals tomorrow.

After a lengthy explanation of what kind of performance she'll be doing, Jungkook is rendered speechless.

"You- in a half naked attire- will perform in front of hundreds of people for a private show" Jungkook drawled slowly, trying to process the situation.

"Well— if you put it like that, yes" she admitted quietly. Jungkook was never jealous when it came to other guys. But this was different.

What was his, and his only, was to be put on display for everyone to see and he can't help but feel possessive towards her.

"Kook" Lisa sighed as Jungkook stood up without a word. "Lisa I don't know what to say, it's just a bit too much for me right now" Jungkook frowned, looking at her as she held onto the hem of his shirt, stopping him from walking away.

"I got you a front row tickets for both nights.." Lisa whispered slowly, hugging him from behind. Jungkook closed his eyes, feeling his girlfriends soft touch.

"You can come and watch me" Lisa prodded on, rubbing Jungkook's stomach. Earning only an "mhm" from Jungkook as if telling her go go on.

"While performing I'll only look at you, and imagine it was just us two" Lisa turned Jungkook around, grabbing his arms, looking at him intensely with her deep brown eyes.

Her bed hair tossed to the side as she but her lips. "I wanted to do this event because— well I wanted to learn some move so I can.." Lisa paused, butting her lips.

"So you can what baby" Jungkook hugged her, looking down at her lips.

"So I can give you a private performance after" Lisa finished, her lips centimetres away from Jungkook's.

"You'd do that?" Jungkook played along, breathing against her lips as the tensions intensified between the two.

"Only for you baby" Lisa smiled, as she felt Jungkook's hands roam around her exposed skin, under his loose white shirt.

She'd just spent the night over at his apartment, after he'd just come back from America, promoting his new song, seven. They hadn't seen each other in a month.

"Hmm, I'd like that very much" Jungkook moaned against Lisa's lips, grabbing her ass in his hands, making her jump into his arms, as he caught her, carrying her back to his king size bed.

Lisa giggled as he tossed her on the bed, earning a playful look from him.

"What about you? Are you gonna give me a show?" Lisa looked at Jungkook as he started to take off his shirt.