2 weeks { f l u f f }

Jungkook tapped the heel of his foot monotonously against the wooden floors, waiting for his girlfriend

He briefly looked at the time on his phone, sighing deeply.

Though she's only been gone for three hours; he's already missing her.

Her scent,
Her laugh,
Her lips.

"Fuck" Jungkook groaned, rubbing his face in aggravation. Then his phone rang and Jungkook wasted no time answering it.

"He-hello?" He breathed through the phone.

"Baby? Sorry I'm running late! My unnie's forced me to go shopping with them. I'm near the house. I'll see you soon my love" Lisa's sweet voice, calmed Jungkook down.

"Okay baby. I'll be here - waiting" he managed to say without stuttering.

He heard the line went dead and he immediately tossed his phone beside him, laying down on their queen size bed.

It was no secret to their close knit of friends that Jungkook and Lisa, are as sexually active as they get. Well their young adults after all - who can blame them.

However, Lisa had been declining Jungkook's advances that past few weeks and he's becoming desperate. He would often wake up earlier than her just to cook breakfast for them both of them.

He would buy her presents and constantly ask her if she needed anything. Lisa was starting to suspect something but he would always brush it off.

He didn't want her to think that he was only using her for her body - no. It was far from that. He wanted to give her the love and attention she– in fact her body deserved.

Jungkook curled up on their queen size bed, trying to suppress the lust as it ate him up like a full course meal.

At the sound of the door opening, Jungkook's body immediately shot up as he darted downstairs.

"Hey baby– woah calm down Kook" Lisa giggled as Jungkook swept her up in his arms, spinning her around.

"I miss you so much" Jungkook settled her down, peppering her small face with kisses.

"I missed you too love" Lisa smiled at how adorably clingy Jungkook was.

Jungkook didn't even need to ask as Lisa captured his lips in a sweet embrace. However, this wouldn't satiate his thirst. He needed more; yearned for more than just a kiss.

Jungkook's hands made their way to the zipper of Lisa's shorts, only to be swatted away.

"Kook.."

"Why can't we?"

"I'm just not in the mood, okay?"

Jungkook huffed in annoyance. "When were you ever in the mood?" He scoffed making Lisa look at him oddly.

"Hey— what's with that attitude? I thought you said you were fine with taking a break" Lisa folded her arms over her chest.

"I am– believe me babe. I just- it's been 2 weeks. I need you" Jungkook was beyond desperate. He was ready to get on his fucking knees and beg.

"Kookie.. We've been doing it a lot last month.. I mean, don't you get tired?" Lisa frowned as Jungkook held tightly onto her, like as if she's going to go away if he were to let go.

"I will never get tired of you"

"It's getting late babe— are you hungry?" Lisa chuckled nervously as she freed herself from Jungkook's grasps, only to earn a distasteful frown from the cherry-haired man.

"Are you serious? You're changing the fucking topic" Jungkook followed her to the kitchen as Lisa busied herself, by wiping the countertops.

"Kook can we just talk about this another time? Please I'm really–"

"Tired? I am too-"

"No you don't understand–"

"No! You don't understand! I've patient these last few weeks—"

"I think I'm pregnant" Lisa mumbled, but Jungkook heard every single word.

"You.. you're.. we're..." Jungkook drawled out as he looked at Lisa with wide eyes.

"Please tell me I'm not hearing things" Jungkook held Lisa by her waist, staring into the pools of her brown eyes.

"I've taken two tests and both came out positive but I—"

"I'm going to be a dad!" Jungkook lifted her up with ease, kissing her once again.

"I'm not sure yet– yah paboya– stop! That tickles" Lisa flailed in Jungkook's arms as she tried to break free from his vice grip.

"How long have you known? Why didn't you tell me? Who else knows? Do you feel him kicking?"

Jungkook bombarded Lisa with questions as he cupped her cheeks in his big hands.

"Woah babe! Calm down–"

"How can I? When I just found out I'm going to be a daddy" Jungkook grinned from ear to ear, evidently happy.

"Baby I told you - I myself am not sure yet. I need to make sure first" Lisa giggled as she cupped Jungkook's cheeks, kissing his button nose.

"Let's name him Dong Woo"

"Babe—"

"If it's a girl, I want her name to be Mi Jin"

Jungkook stared into Lisa's eyes as he continued to talk about baby names, where they should get the clothes and such.

"Okay" Lisa whispered against Jungkook's lips as he continued to dabble about how cute baby socks were.

She was so lucky to have such a man like him. He was perfect in every way and he cared a lot about her well-being. She was thankful for him. For loving her for the way that she is.