After Show { heavy smut }

Lisa questioned herself

Lisa questioned herself. Of all people in the world— she got stuck in the elevator with her one and only ex; Jeon Jungkook.

Working in the same industry, was already bad enough when they broke up after those pictures about him and the tattoo artist.

They ended on a bad note and it was nothing but awkwardness.

Lisa continuously pressed the bell button for emergencies, hoping someone would be listening.

"That's not going to work. The showcase is going on now, everyone would be busy with the broadcast" Jungkook scoffed, checking his phone for service.

"It's worth a try, not like you're doing anything useful" Lisa rolled her eyes; giving up as she sat down.

"I'm trying to get service, a better and smarter way of getting out of here" Jungkook clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Lisa balled her hands into fists as she tried to calm down. She can't be involved with him, it would only lead to more drama. The pain of the break up itself tore her apart.

When that rumour surfaced, she felt so betrayed. But what came next broke her even more— Jungkook broke off everything with her over a message.

Over a fucking message.

Lisa felt the coldness of the metal floor against her legs. She was wearing a tight red leather skirt and a matching red, leather bralet for their comeback.

It was a sexy, mature concept as it was their 2nd full length album comeback. It was an all new blackpink and her hair was long, light silver and grey. She also grew out her bangs, ushering a new Lisa. It was curled at the ends and she looked gorgeous.

It was definitely something Jungkook wasn't used to.

Lisa sighed deeply, her head slumped against the wall as she wondered what her unnies were doing. They're about to debut their comeback stage and she's stuck in an elevator.

"You'll be fine. We'll get out of here before you perfor," Jungkook spoke up, breaking the silence. He too sat on the floor giving up on his phone, as it was futile to even try.

"How would you know" Lisa scoffed, not interested in having a conversation with him at all.

She imagined her solo dance break at the end. She envisioned herself doing the moves. She didn't want to forget any and upset her fans and management.

"You're doing that thing" Jungkook looked at Lisa, chuckling softly.

"What do you mean?" Lisa looked at Jungkook incredulously. "That thing where you concentrate and memorise your routine, like the dance machine you are" Jungkook laughed, imitating Lisa's face.

"I do not-"

"Do too. I would know, I've seen it all the time— I mean used to" Jungkook's voice sounded sad, and timid as he remembered they weren't together anymore.