「1」; Don't Do That

"His condition is stable now. Thankfully, Yuuei responded quickly and the blood pack was able to be administered tonight. [L/n]-san will have no problem recovering."

Despite the smile, the Doctor doesn't have all that friendly face. If anything, her gaze is as cold and uninterested as her plain white coat.

Still, Aizawa sighed in relieve. His beating heart finally calmed down.

The doctor tapped her pencil against her thighs, contrasting her serious gaze that seems to scrutinize Shota. "If I have to be honest, Sir Eraserhead. [L/n]-san does not need a transfusion. Although he lost a lot of blood, it is not a dangerous amount to be fatal. And with a week of rest, he could recover."

Aizawa frowned, wanting to refute but was quickly beaten to it.

"[L/n]-san lost about twenty-percent of blood. Normally, this would be hemorrhage or some shorts, but [L/n]-san's mutation allows him to survive with as little as half his blood left. Not advisable, though." She spoke calmly, gazing back at the peacefully sleeping [H/c]. She seems ten years younger than both Shota and [M/n], but her lack of enthusiasm suits an old man better.

"Then why did you do it if it's not needed." Shota frowned deeper, looking back at [M/n] again. The [H/c] laid in bed, a strange pipe attached to his arm, connecting to a secured metal tank that is strictly kept inside a glass coating. That is [M/n]'s blood bag, completely different from a normal person's plastic matte bag.

Not only that, he is kept confined behind a glass parting. Its edges tightly sealed with rubber making it air tight. A room specially built for him and him only, with sufficient vents and a fume hood on top. It looks more like a lab than a patient's room.

"Well, we have enough blood reserve to fill seven and a half [L/n]-san's. And it will still help recovery nevertheless." She shrugged, stuffing her pen inside her coat pocket.

Shota stayed silent, suspiciously glaring at the girl in front of him. "You don't act like a doctor." He finally said what had been bugging his mind.

"I'm not. I am in chemical engineering. The only doctor knowledge I have is from high school biology. I got Eighty-five percent for my endterm." That's really a mediocre score, even Yuuei's minimum passing grade is Eighty-three percent.

As if his frown could get even deeper, Shota lowers his head thinking. "Is his usual doctor also a chemist?"

"Yes, Sensei is also a chemist. He is my professor in college and he directly choose me to continue this job. Since the pay is ass, I also took another job in this research facility. So Eraserhead-san, if you have anything, you may contact me here. Here's my unofficial business card- Here's my number, here's my curriculum vitae, here's my student profile..."

Shota would like to refuse the barrage of papers and carton cards, but just this night he fumbled anxiously to death because he doesn't know [M/n]'s doctor, thus he accepted. Looking at the student profile, the woman is in her early-twenties, studying chemical engineering in the best university Japan had. Shota felt slightly assured. Ah, and her name seems to be Chieko.

Once she's done, Chieko straightened her back, looking directly at Shota. "Will sir Eraserhead be the one to take care of [L/n]-San?"

"Yes," what a firm and immediate answer...

"Well, I have a few ground rules that you preferably follow." Chieko pulled out some paper again, this time seems to be a hand-written note. "First in case of injuries, Use no AC, turn on the vents in [L/n]-San's house, open the windows, and it is recommended to wear a mask."

Sounds reasonable enough, Shota nodded, following along.

"Next, do not touch [L/n]-San without gloves. Regardless if the area touched is bloody or not. We can only take one patient and it's [L/n]-San." Seeing Aizawa attentively listening, Chieko continues. But before she starts, she coughed awkwardly. "And please refrain from being intimate. Especially during blood loss."