M for Mellifluous

Aizawa Shota could feel his lips parting unconsciously, the tips of his fingers cold and tingly as his stomach churn uncomfortably. His shoulders which [M/n] gripped on are fuzzing with warmth, that soon traveled and enveloped his heart.

[M/n] likes him.

Should he feel glad? Aizawa can't decide, but he sure as hell is taken to cloud nine knowing [M/n] likes him too.

"Y-you like me?" He could feel the breeze swaying his raven hair, creating a cliché cutscene as he stared up to the man above him.

"Huh?!! Isn't it obvious?!" [M/n] knows he shouldn't be screaming and being sarcastic, yet he can't help but pour out his frustration. For a long time since High School, he always felt frustrated how the man seems to always brush off his flirting. But he can't do much but to stay patient and work as hard, like his father always said, "a rushed love is a begging for ruined feelings,"

Aizawa stayed silent for a minute, before blinking and answering, "I-I didn't know..." he tried to stammer out. God he wished for his death at how flustered he is. How embarrassing. He could only silently thank the thick bandages wrapping his face and hiding his red blush.

"..." [M/n] was dead quiet as shadow casted his face. "How?" He finally uttered.

Shota had no answer for that. He can't possibly admit he's stupidly dense when it comes to mushy feelings like love.

"I flirted with your for fifteen years, Shota! Fifteen... fucking... years! The moment I saw you in our class I swore to my father I'd make you mine! I love you! How is that not obvious?! Nemuri knows I'm smitten for you! Mentos, Nezu, or whoever the heck have seen me knows that fact!" His [H/c] fluffy ears twitching ever so slightly, channeling his rampant pure emotions and he heave heavy breaths.

"Except... maybe Hizashi... his nut brain never caught on even though I told him directly that I liked you when we're third-years..."

[M/n] paused, his eyes started swelling up with tears. "Even Oboro knew... he said he wanted to be the first to attend the wedding..." the choking of his name made it clear just how hurt he is. Even so, he looked weirdly hopeful, as if glad he can finally pour his heart and thoughts.

"I-"

"Look, I know I'm no good. I can't do much but to stand pretty and play idol. I have a bad personality. I'm neither a good teacher or ever contributed much to Yuuei. I can't cook, I can't clean, I'm not even a good hero! And the only way I can use my quirk and battle the villains is to... stab myself and, fucking-! bleed everywhere!"

"[M/-"

"BUT!! I'M WILLING TO LEARN, OK?! I'll learn to cook, I'll even ask my neighbor to teach me how to clean! I'll resign from U.A if that's making you uncomfortable, I know sure hell everyone would be glad when I'm not a teacher."

"I wouldn't-"

"LISTEN TO ME, SHOTA! YOU'RE THE PRETTIEST PERSON I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! Your eyes, your hair, I love it. Peak perfection!! You like cats and that's cute as fuck! You look so cool in battle you would be surprised how many times I've thought about giving myself to the villains so you could save me. From the moment I step into our class, and saw you by the window, I shouted, 'DEAR GOD, HOLY FUCK, AN ANGEL!' And even you heard it back then!!!"

[M/n] pursed his lips, no longer locking eyes with Shota as his head hung low. His tail stiffen and his fox-like ears laid flat on his head. His lips began to quiver, and the crystal clear tears finally began streaming down his porcelain cheeks. "I spend half of my lifetime longing for you... and now you're trying to avoid me? If you don't like me... just say it. Don't cruelly put a distance without saying anything-OW!!"