「2」; Hello, Children!

I've forgotten 89% of MHA's plot so I went back to my old fanfiction to recall some but instead I died of cringe. So now I'm relying on other people's fanfic for the plot because I'd rather die than reread the manga again.

Bear with me if I get some details wrong, do tell tho :>

_____

Shota and [M/n] sat beside each other, but both were mute like a rock. The chair they sat on was nice and cushioned, but their posture seemed a bit too stiff for them to be comfortable.

All abnormalities can be explained thanks to a little creature sited in front of the two. Separated by a large desk that took up nearly half the room, and a cushioned lone couch that towers over them with intimidation.

Principal Nezu never broke his smile. Could he even? Even so it is clear from his face it is not so pleasant.

"Thankfully we shut off the power in time. The audiences only heard Mic screaming with his quirk, so nothing too scandalous!" Nezu clapped happily.

"I'm thankful you both reconciled, but this is a professional workplace, so please keep your feeling inside until you're home!" Nezu did not talk like a boss, but like a fourth grade teacher coaxing two children who had just rumbled during recess.

"We will." Aizawa answered shortly. Nearly rolling his eyes. It is what he had preached the whole time. So he silent stepped on [M/n] shoe as if to say 'see? I told you.'

"Sorry," [M/n] sounded like he was apologizing both to Nezu and Shota.

"Alright, you both can go now. You're both adults so of course you both knew how to reflect, right?"

"Yes, yes." Shota groaned and git up from his seat. Briefly his eyes met [M/n]'s, and he could see the [H/c] lift a little finger and wave it to bid him goodbye.

It took a lot of willpower for Shota to keep a straight face, either way he bolted out the room, ready to resume teaching. Leaving [M/n] and Nezu alone.

Nezu's office is cold with the AC, and despite having no light on, it is astonishingly bright from the floor-to-ceiling window just behind the man himself. Even with the cozy room, the air inside stagnated, and no one dared to move.

A minute passed, and Nezu finally started again. Folding his hand and his forehead wrinkles in worry. "So [M/n]," his tone is no longer like before. Now much flatter and deep, highlighting the seriousness. "What do you think?"

[M/n] turns his head back to Nezu, with a frown that could rival the principal's. His hand is stuffed in his pocket, hiding the intense fiddling he is doing. His ears twitched ever so slightly, and his tail is stiff of high alert.

"Things had gotten out of control since the new students." [M/n] spoke, losing the cheerfulness in his voice.

Nezu kept quiet, thus [M/n] continued on. "It's in Shota's class." The hands inside his pocket had stopped wriggling, instead it clenched so tightly his knuckles turned white. "There's something in Shota's class." He repeated.

"It is not my new doctor, I have put a few eyes on her alongside the nurse. They are regular civilians. And plus, it is not just me..." he leaned back against his chair, still his frown had yet to disappear. "I'm sure you have had this thought since the USJ."

"That was just one incident." Nezu tested, but deep inside he too knew it was much too coincidental to be left alone.

"I know. But let's not just wait until another to be sure. If we can test it now, we should test it now." [M/n] began lowering his head, though still in his chair. "Please give me the permission to,"