「4」; The Fish

"[M/n] Come oooon-!!! Drink with me!!"

"No I've got a million things to grade."

"You're lying. We don't give out homework before exam week."

"..."

"[M/nnnn]~!!!"

A certain yellow haired man latched onto [M/n], who is peacefully meditating and trying to find inner peace while he sat on his chair. It is almost dawn, just shortly after school ends and soon the teachers will go home too. In fact, some had already went off to do other things. Like Shota who left early to do patrol.

"Ooohh~ my buddy hates me now...!!" Yamada 'Present Mic' Hizashi suddenly sang with a nice vibrato, contradicting his usual loud screaming, and it reflects his dramatically sad mood.

"Damn right! I hate you so much. You ruined a lot of moments for me!!" [M/n] snapped.

Despite the yelling, the other teachers inside the lounge barely cared. For example, cementos is peacefully dozing off in his cubicle with his head on the desk as if the world is at peace and there is no two grown men arguing like toddlers.

"Ruined what?!" Hizashi yelled back, not wanting to be outdone volume wise.

[M/n]'s face turns hard cold, and he gripped Hizashi shoulder and pried him off himself. His [E/c] eyes were unmoving, and they are staring into Hizashi's glasses. "Me and Shota." Suddenly, his words got quite, yet it made Hizashi shivered more than when [M/n] yelled.

"Why is it on me? You're the one arguing with him!"

"Aish this piece of-" [M/n] bit his lip and scrunched his face. Embarrassingly, everyone currently in the faculty room knows about him and Shota, yet this one goldfish-brained buddy of his whom he had known since fifteen years ago had still not figured it out.

"You... you hate us! [M/N] WE'RE NO LONGER THE AWESOME TRIO ARE WE?! YOU HATE ME AND SHOTA!!" There is comical tears streaming down Hizashi's face, his lips trembled as he wailed incontinence.

"MY GOD-SHUT."

The [H/c] had his big palms on Hizashi's cheek, stretching it to oblivion making the man's lips turn horizontal. It works, and Hizashi stopped wailing, but he still sobbed pitifully. It really isn't their first time.

"Zashi, you." [M/n] started, staring intently at his buddy. His eyes seem to spell out murder. "Zashi, you're right." He whispered, inching closer.

"Me and Shota are no longer buddies." [M/n]'s breathy voice seems paralyze Hizashi, the man turned still stone as he continue to listen to [M/n].

"Oi you two, argue outside, please." Midnight called out from across the room. Like Cementos, she is lounging in her cubicle with a paper on her hand. She is used to the situation, and as the former upperclassman of these two, she had seen this plenty of times.

Listening to their senior, [M/n] and Hizashi tactfully got out of the Teacher's lounge, prompting everyone inside to breathe sighs of relief.

Hizashi was silent as he leaned on the wall just outside the door they left from. His eyes warily stare at [M/n]. He knew the [H/c] like he knows the back of his hand. [M/n] is cheerful and extremely casual like himself, rarely angered if ever except for the friendly bickering best friends have. But when he really is pissed, he is one step away from becoming a demon from hell.

"What's up with you and Shota." Hizashi asked, frowning.

[M/n] looks down on the man, he is just slightly taller than Hizashi, and now the slight height difference made him feel like he is looking at a baby from the kindergarten. "I like him." [M/n] stated.