Chapter 6

HAILEYS POINT OF VIEW

"Why do we have to be here again" asked Jeremy "because we said we would for dinner and if we bail aunt Jenna is going to be hurt if we don't come" i said "yea I know that I just don't want to be near Elena she just so annoying and noisy" "yes I know Jeremy so let's just get this over with now get out of the car" "fine" then we walked to the door and knocked and to our luck Elena answered the door "it about time you got me and aunt Jenna have been waiting for you to" she spat and me and Jeremy just ignored and walk past her and walk into the kitchen were Aunt Jenna is "hi aunt Jenna" we both said "oh my god it's about time you both came to visit I'm so glad your here" and gave us both hugs "well we're here now, do you need bringing the food to the table" I asked  pointing to the food on top of the counter "please" she replied so me and Jeremy grab the food and brought it to the table "so how have you been aunt Jenna" Jeremy asked "good how have you two been" "we been good actually in two days we're going to London" i said "London, wow what are you going there for" "we all going to buy new cars and shop and just explore" I said "you all and your cars  I swear you all love them I bet you all would marry your cars if you could but anyway what cars are you buying this time" "Bugattis" "WHAT" "yup" "how can you afford those they cost like millions of dollars" "don't ask questions" we both said quickly and at the same time and she just laughed "ok so no questions got it"
"how you come with us to London and will buy a car to" Jeremy said "what your joking right" she said shocked "no we not come with us to London" I said "but what about Elena I can't leave her alone" "yes you can she will be fine I'm her age and I live without anyone watching over me and Jeremys even younger" I said and Jeremy nodded in agreement "I know but Elena not as mature as you both" she said as Elena walked into the room "hey I heard that and I not immature" "yes you are" me and Jeremy said at the same time "aunt Jenna are you going to allow them to say these things about me" "yah no I not getting involved" she said "uhh whatever" she said just as the door bell rang "oh that must be Stefan" she said as she ran to open the door, while she was answering the door I asked "so Jenna, London come with us" she thought hardly for a second "ok what the hell I'll go when are we leaving" "in two days at around 11 or 12 pm so be ready" "alright I will start  packing after dinner" after a minute Elena came back with her Stefan and god he look like a lost puppy who is deeply in love with her and the rest of the dinner was ok and of course Elena was acting all sweet and innocent with Stefan around and he believed it thankfully the dinner was soon over because of couldn't take any more of Elena and her fake act. "Ok aunt Jenna we have to go now we will see you in two days when we pick you" and hugged her "yes ok thank you for coming and I will see you in two days" and me and Jeremy left.

When we driving home Jeremy asked me something that shocked me "Hailey can I ask you something" "yea sure what's up" " you know how one day Tyler, you and Caroline are going to turn into vampires one day" "yea"  "well I was thinking I want to a vampire to I want to live forever with you guys" "of course Jeremy can turn into a vampire because I can't imagine a life without out" "thank you" "for what" "for always being there for when I needed you" "your my little brother Jer I will always be there for you"

Time skip

When we got home we were immediately asked a bunch of questions about how the dinner went "it was okay except Elena she invited Stefan and she acted all sweet and innocent and not her demon self" I said " yea it was horrible except for aunt Jenna she was cool which reminds me she is going to London with us" Jeremy said "oh ok well have to have like a whole girls day when we are there" said Caroline all excited and Bonnie nodded in agreement "ok well definitely do that and Bonnie you and me need to go and memorize the spell we going to perform to open the tomb" "ok let's get this done" and we both walked to my room to get the book then walked to the living room and practice the spell and memorizing it for a couple of hours until we got it down "Hailey can I ask you something" "sure what's up" "do you think you could do the soulmate spell on me that you used to find out who your soulmates are   I want to know who he is I can't wait anymore" "ok if you want to know I will do the spell, go and get some candles a bowl and a knife I'm going to go get my spell book" I walked to my personal library and grabbed my spell book and then walked back to the living room where Bonnie was waiting with the supplies we need "ok Bonnie are sure you wanna do this spell" "yes I'm sure" "ok let's begin give me the bowl and knife and give me you hand" she handed me everything and we began I grabbed her hand and  made a cut and poured her blood in the bowl (ok so like I just made up the spell it literally just say find my soulmate and give me a vision of them in Latin but anyway back to the story)"ok now repeat after me reperio meus soulmate et visionem eorum" "reperio meus soulmate et visionem eorum" she repeated and the candles lit up and after a second our eyes turn white and we both saw visions of her soulmate .

"Bonnie I know who your soulmate is" "what" " yes his name is Enzo St

"Bonnie I know who your soulmate is" "what" " yes his name is Enzo St. John and we have to save him" "what where is he" I sighed "a place called Augustine a place were my dad worked they torture and experiment on vampire , Bonnie I'm so sorry I been so busy with my plans that I totally forgot I'm so sorry" "hey it's ok you don't know he was my mate but if you really want to make it up to me help me get him out of there" "ok tonight we go to sleep and tomorrow morning first thing we'll go and get him i need to sleep and so do you because if we go in there exhausted we will be no use to him" " ok but first thing in the morning we go get him" "yes I promise not let's go to bed" "yea ok good night" "good night" I said and we both walked to our room. When I was in my room I took a quick shower and went to bed thinking of the perfect plan to break Enzo out of Augustine. I went to bed with a smile once I knew exactly what the plan was going be.