Chapter 20

RECAP
"Well I think that settles it Elena no one cares what happens to you" Tyler said "Bonnie do me and favor and take Elena here and spell her in to one of the guest rooms and also spell her so she can't kill herself if she tries" I said  "sure no problem" she said and she told Enzo to grab Elena and they went to go spell her in a room. "Great now that, that is settled I'm going to prepare"  I said as I walked over to Klaus and put my hands on his face making him look at me "be ready Klaus because tonight is the night you become truly free because the ritual is happening tonight" I said to him and he had the because smile on his face "thank you Hailey" he said and kissed me passionately.
____________________________________

HAILEYS POINT OF VIEW

After that amazing kiss I went to my library and started to get the things that I would need for the ritual I grabbed a bowl and my spell book and then walked to my office to make some calls and get the moon stone from my safe

When I got to my office I went over to one of my paintings and pulled it off the wall and then put the password and then scanned my hand on the safe that was behind the painting and when it opened up I grabbed the moon stone and put it down onto my desk and sat down and make some calls to people who owed me favors so that we could have a vampire and werewolf at the ritual site when we arrive.

When I knew that everything was set for the ritual I went to my room to get changed and put on some light makeup and did my hair.

When I was done getting ready I grabbed my stuff  and went downstairs to see if everyone else was ready to go and they were so I asked Bonnie and Enzo to go get Elena and put her in one of the carsthat we were taking specially not the one im in ca...

When I was done getting ready I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs to see if everyone else was ready to go and they were so I asked Bonnie and
Enzo to go get Elena and put her in one of the cars
that we were taking specially not the one im in cause I would probably murder her before we even get the ritual sight.

TIME SKIP

When we arrived at the ritual sight I saw that the werewolf and vampire were already there unconscious so I quickly put a ring of fire around them before they were able to wake up and try to escape. When I was done doing this I heard winning and struggling behind me so I turned around and saw Elena try to get out of Bonnie and Enzo grip "Let go of me" she said "shut up and be quiet" Bonnie said getting tired of Elena's crap and then suddenly Elena elbowed Bonnie in the face and started running but Bonnie quickly recovered from the hit and used her magic on Elena and she immediately fell down in pain and Bonnie and Enzo walked up to her "STOP PLEASE STOP" Elena shouted in pain and Bonnie did and her and Enzo grabbed her and Bonnie faced her and said "you hit like a two year old but try that again and I will do way worse" she said as she threw Elena on the ground near the vampire and werewolf and put a ring of fire around her.

TIME SKIP

After a while I finished setting up everything and I look over to see that the vampire and werewolf were starting to wake up and look around confused on what exactly was happening and that Elena was still screaming and shouting but I couldn't hear her because I had put up a sound barrier to mute her because she was honestly starting to annoy everyone and also started to hurt my ears from all the whining and shouting

"Ok I ready to begin and the moon is past its apex it's time Klaus do you remember what you have to do" I said as I grabbed the moon stone "of course I remember I been preparing for this day for centuries let's do this" he said and I dropped the moon stone into the bowl and started chanting and bought down the werewolf's ring of fire and Klaus rushed over and killed her ripping out her heart and bringing it over to the bowl and squeeze it "is it working love" he asked with hope and I looked up and smiled at him and said "yes it's working" and I started chanting again and brought down the vampire's ring of fire and the vampire tried to run but Bonnie gave her a aneurysm and she fell to the ground in pain and Klaus rushed over and thanked Bonnie first before stabbing the vampire with a wooden stake killing him and now finally it's was time for Elena's turn and both Kol and Finn went over to her fire of ring ready to grab her because they knew she would try and run and they were exactly right because and soon as I let down the fire she run the other way but wasn't fast enough because Kol and Finn grabbed her in a instant and dragged her over to the alter shouting and screaming and Kol had enough and shoved Elena to Klaus and said "Oh my god I swear to god it you don't stop screaming and whining I'm going rip out your freaking vocal cords" after he said that both him and Finn walked away and Elena was trying to get out of Klaus's hold and by now Klaus was annoyed by her so he just bit down on her neck and started to drain her.

When he finished draining her of her blood he let her drop to the floor and walked off the alter and started shouting happily "yes it's working I can feel it" he said as his bones started to break and he fell onto the ground and I was staring at him happily when I felt my leg break and I started to scream and everyone ran over to me and started to ask me if I was okay "I don't know what's going on I'm not a werewolf this isn't supposed to be happening or at least I don't think that im one" I said as my bones kept on breaking. Then I heard Caroline and Bonnie gasp "what" I said "Hailey your eyes" they both said "what about my eyes" "there yellow darling " Finn said "what" I said and Klaus looked at me all smiling and grunting in pain from his bones breaking and said "I think you are a werewolf love like me"