Chapter 19

RECAP
When we got to Rebekah's room we open up her coffin and we saw her all grey and veiny and Damon looked at her with love and adoration and the Klaus grabbed the dagger froze and I knew he wasn't ready but he knew he had to so I grabbed his hand with reassurance and he then hesitantly pulled it out of her
____________________________________

HAILEYS POINT OF VIEW

After Klaus pulled out the dagger we all went to the living room to wait and as we were waiting for her to wake up Klaus was freaking out and I was trying to calm him down and Damon was pacing around the room impatiently and Kol and Finn were fighting over the tv remote and Elijah was trying to get them to stop and not kill each other and I and everyone else was just laughing our asses off and that's when we all heard a crash so we all got up and walked to Rebekah's room and when we got there I told Damon to wait outside the room and he immediately protested but I convinced him because I had a feeling Rebekah would try to attack Klaus and I would need him to calm her down. As we walked into the room we saw that  her coffin was empty and out of the corner of my eye I saw her in the corner of the room ready to attack Klaus and as she rushed to him I used my powers to push her to the wall and keep her there. "Look I don't wanna hurt you but I will if you attack him I will not let you hurt my mate". She looked kinda scared  and shocked but tried not to show it "good now I have something you want so if you promise not to attack Klaus I will let you go and give you want you want" she then said angrily "WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY HAVE THAT I WANT" "your mate" I said "what no that's not possible he died" "not Marcel your other mate" "what I have another mate" "yes you do so I gonna let you go and call him in if you promise to stay calm so can you do that" "fine just let me down and give me my mate" "good" I said as I let her down and called Damon in the room "Damon you can come in now" and he immediately rushed into the room and both him and Rebekah immediately locked eyes and they both say "mate" and he immediately ran over to her and put his face in neck taking in her scent "mine" he said happily and possessively and I knew  that they needed some time alone so I told everyone else that we should go and give them so privacy.

TIME SKIP

My mates and Enzo decided that they wanted to go to town and explore because they have yet to explore the town since they got here and it's been a long time since they have been here so it was just me, Jeremy, Caroline, Bonnie, Tyler and Jenna and we were just swimming and sitting by the outside pool.

 "So I was thinking" I said "about" Bonnie asked "I think we should start our own tech company" "what are you serious" "yes I mean we all know about technology and how to work with it thanks to me well expect Jenna buts it's okay we can teach you"...

"So I was thinking" I said "about" Bonnie asked "I think we should start our own tech company" "what are you serious" "yes I mean we all know about technology and how to work with it thanks to me well expect Jenna buts it's okay we can teach you" "what kind of tech company" Tyler asked "a phone company you know phone, tablets, headphones etc. so what do y'all think" "I'm down" she Jeremy "me to" Caroline said and soon everyone agreed " ok hold on so what are we going call it" Jenna said "ok I say we all come up with some names and then present them in let's say two day?" Caroline said "ok yes that a good idea and we'll also vote on the best name so there isn't any fight cause I will win anyway" I said "yea right" Bonnie say as she splashed me "oh no you didn't Bonnie Bennett" "oh full name your in trouble Bonnie" Tyler said "I'm not scared of her I'm just as powerful as she is" "oh really" I said smirking "yea really" I said and I started to float in the air "no no Bonnie put me down Bonnie put me down now" "okay" she said smirking as she stopped using her magic and I fell into the water and when I got back up everyone was laughing especially Jeremy and he said "now you know how it fells to be dropped into the water" "shut up" I said I used my magic to flip him over in the water "hey" he said as he splashed me "hey" I said mocking him "hey stop that" "hey stop that" I said mocking him again "ok you wanna go" he said as he splashed me and I splashed him and said "oh your so on" and we started to splash each other then we accidentally splashed Jenna "hey what did I do" she said and splashes us and then everyone joined in and we were all splashing each other.

TIME SKIP

When we were done in the pool we all went to our rooms to shower and get changed as I was don showering I put on so comfy clothes I chose a some black pants and a black hoodie

As I was done getting ready I heard a familiar voice shouting and they were saying "LET ME GO" "no" they said so I went to see what was going on and I saw the boys holding onto Elena and she was struggling trying to get them to let go "what the he...

As I was done getting ready I heard a familiar voice shouting and they were saying "LET ME GO" "no" they said so I went to see what was going on and I saw the boys holding onto Elena and she was struggling trying to get them to let go "what the hell is going on and why is she here" I said upset and Kol spoke up as said  "well darling you see we were just walking in town when we heard Stefan over screaming so when went to check it out and found Elena over her stabbing Stefan in the stomach with a vervain knife and she was trying to drink his blood then slit her throat" when they said this I felt so angry I walked up to her and slapped her across the face "how dare you I told you that there's now way your getting out the ritual" she looked at me with so much hate and disgust and said "I will not die for that freak to become what ever he is" that comment made me angry so I slapped her again and grabbed her by the neck making her look at me "you know what you bitch we are moving the calendar up and doing the ritual tonight" I said with venom in my voice "what no you can't beside Damon and Stefan wouldn't let that happen" "oh really how bout we ask them" I said laughing and turned to Stefan "what do you think Stefan do you still want to save Elena after she tried to kill you just to save herself I don't know but that sounds like a total Katherine move to me".
He looked at me straight faced and said "do want you want with her I don't care anymore " then he turned to look at Elena and said "I thought you were different but I guess not" he said and then sped away and Elena screamed at him "NO STEFAN WAIT PLEASE IM SORRY" and I said to Elena mockingly "aww looks like Stefan doesn't care about the precious Elena anymore" "Damon won't let you do this to me" "oh I be to differ Elena but how about we ask him " Finn said as he walked to Rebekah's room to call Damon .

"This better be good because you are interrupting my time with my mate"  Damon said as he walked into the room holding hands with Rebekah "we just need you for a sec see Elena over here seems to think that you still care about her and will do anything and everything to stop the ritual from happening" "yea well she is wrong I don't care what you do with her I have Rebekah I don't need this copy/paste version of Katherine" when he said that we all laughed "now if you excuse me, me and my mate have better things to do" he said and pick up Rebekah and sped away

"Well I think that settles it Elena no one cares what happens to you" Tyler said "Bonnie do me and favor and take Elena here and spell her in to one of the guest rooms and also spell her so she can't kill herself if she tries" I said "sure no problem" she said and she told Enzo to grab Elena and they went to go spell her in a room. "Great now that, that is settled I'm going to prepare" I said as I walked over to Klaus and put my hands on his face making him look at me "be ready Klaus because tonight is the night you become truly free because the ritual is happening tonight" I said to him and he had the because smile on his face "thank you Hailey" he said and kissed me passionately.