The new york fc charity match

May 15th,2020 bronx new york, 4:00pm

Henry is in the locker room with his team mates, the coach wants to talk to them about a big announcement. Henry was worried because this is the team where the coach removes players out of the team.

The coach walks in happy, even happier than a kid on Christmas morning, the coach stands on a chair and is going to sure the announcement. The coach says...

Coach: everyone, I got a big announcement on what game were going to play next. As you know new york fc just came back from Los Angeles. Because new york fc wants to rise money for charity, they want to play against a college team, but they change their minds, because they are going to face us at the charity match, on June 15.

Everyone was excited about the announcement, their school are going to face a real football club. Henry, Jay and Kevin are the most excited, because they show the manger what are they worth,and maybe they will sign them.

==================================
June 13,2020, bronx new york, 8:00pm

Henry was in his room training for the charity match, Henry is dribbling the ball, back and forth, into he heard something.

(Bump)

Henry was wondering what was that notice.

Henry open his door, and the first thing he sees shocked him. He saw his mom on the floor, with a black eye and bleeding lip, but he saw his sister Aly trying to wake up their mom, but Henry's step dad grabbed her by the rist, he was about to hit with the belt, but Henry got in the way and took the blow.

Henry looks at his step dad, then he looked at his mom who was still breathing. Henry had enough of just letting him hit her, Henry grabbed his step dad neck, but his step dad is to strong ,so he escape out of Henry's hold, Henry's step dad trys to hit Henry in the stomach, but in a first time Henry block the punch.

Henry hit his step dad on the stomach, Henry's step dad punched back, but missed , Henry punch him again, but Henry's step dad grabbed him and threw him to the floor.

Henry stood up and had the ball, Henry kick the ball really hard to his step dad face.

Henry's step dad falls down to the floor, and the back of his head landed on the floor hard, so his step dad fated.

Henry helped his mom up, and they looked at his step dad who's on the floor.

Henry and his mom and sister left the apartment, and went to a hotel room sleep.

==================================
June 15,2020 bronx new york, 3:00

Derek Ray: hello everybody I'm Derek Ray and alongside me is Stuart Robson, welcome to New York fc charity match, it willbe new york fc against a local high school

Stuart Robson: I can't wait for this match, a football club vs a local high school. The only I can say this going to be a good one.
==================================
It was 50 minutes into the game the score is new york fc 3-0 high school. Henry was being sub in.