Did they found Henry's dad?

May 7 2023, Liverpool, 5:00PM

It an amazing time for Henry and millie. Sure, Henry didn't won this year's champions league, but he was still destroying the premier league scoring over 55 goals in a season.

Henry was excited today because millie and him are finally taking a break from work, Henry doesn't have a match into the 13th,and millie doesn't have shoot her scene into the 11th, so they can both finally relax.

Right now Henry and millie are on the couch relaxing for the first time in a long time.

Then Henry realized something.

Henry: hey, you know what I just realized.

Millie looks up at Henry.

Millie: what?

Henry: we, never had a day where we just relax and can enjoy each others company.

Millie: (chuckles) better hope you don't jinx yourself.

Henry:come on, what can happen?

==================================
May 7 2023, New York, 11:00AM

Henry's mom was cooking for Jay and Aly for when they come back from work and school, Henry's mom was cooking into...

(Phone ringing)

Henry's mom picked up the phone and answered it.

Henry's mom: hello?

?: hello, this is officer Joe, from the NYC police department, is this Ms .flores?

Henry's mom: yes.

Officer joe: ok, Ms.Flores over 8 to 7 years ago you filed a missing case,right?

Henry's mom: yes, it's was for my ex husband.

Officer joe: yes, today we got word from a police officer from New Jersey that they found a man who is saying that he went missing over 8 to 7 years ago and that he has a little little boy , a baby girl and wife.

Henry's mom was shocked and surprised.

Henry's mom: did he said what his name was?

Officer joe: no. He said he can't remember, we would like for you to come down the situation tomorrow, and see for yourself.

Henry's mom: ok, I will be there tomorrow.

==================================
May 7 2023, Liverpool, 5:15PM

Henry and millie are watching a movie, and still cuddling on the couch. Henry went to the kitchen to get water for both of them. Then Henry's phone started to ring, and Henry answered the phone.

Henry: hello?

Mom: Henry.

Henry: oh, hi mom, what's going on?, you sound like you found a died guy.

Mom: Henry, I just got done talking to a officer named ,Joe. They said they've may have found your father.

Henry was shocked and felt like he was about to fate. The call he've been dreaming of has finally come.

Henry: wh... what...do...you. (clears his throat)... what do you mean?

Mom: they've may have found your father.

Henry: I'll been there first thing in the morning.

(Henry Hangs up)

Henry had small tires in his eyes, he quickly wiped them off, and went back to the couch.

Henry walked back to the couch. Millie looked at him, but the second she looked at him she knew something was wrong with Henry.

Millie got up from the couch and stood in front of Henry.