Is Henry leaving ?

January 22 2021, New York, 11:00PM

Henry is his best right now, he is dating a amazing girl, he's in a MLS club and his ex step dad is in jail. Henry must be dreaming because he is living the dream.

Henry arrives back to the apartment, when he opened the door he saw his mom, Jay and the new york fc Manger on the couch. Henry was confused why his Manger is here.

NYFC manager: Henry, please have a seat.

Henry: I am, it is my apartment in the first place.

Henry took a seat next to his mom and Jay.

NYFC manager: Henry, what's your dream?

Henry: well, my career dream is to play for a Europe club, and also win the world cup.

NYFC manager: that's great, because a Europe club wants you.

Henry was shocked that a club from Europe wants him.

Henry: what club?

NYFC: one bug club, real madrid .

Henry is shocked to hear that real madrid wants him to play for them, but then he realized that he would have to leave millie and his family.

Henry turned to his family.

Henry: mom, are you ok with this?

Mom: hijo, you've been dreaming about this your whole life, and even it's going to hurt me to see you leave, I want you to follow your dreams.

Henry then turn to Jay.

Henry: Jay, are you ok with this?

Jay: Henry, I have been coaching you ever senes you were laughing at the football team, I have never seen I kid that has so much to give. And thanks to you I'm dating your mother, I want to see you following your dreams to.

Henry: thanks.

Henry turned to his manager.

Henry: give me time to think about it?

NYFC manager: ok, but think about it, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Henry: I know.

================================
January 22 2021, New York, 1:00PM

All day Henry was thinking about this amazing opportunity that he has, but he was also thinking about millie, and how this would damage their relationship, Henry needed answers, and he is FaceTime the one person he knows about millie than him.

(Phone ringing)

?: hello?

Henry: um... is this Noah schnapp ?

Noah: yeah, who is this?

Henry: Noah is me, henry.

Noah: oh Henry, how are man?

Henry: good. Um... Noah, I got something to tell millie, but I don't know how to tell her.

Noah: what is it?, is everything ok between you too?

Henry: yeah, everything is OK. But I just got a opportunity to play for real madrid, a club in Europe.

Noah was surprised.

Noah: wow, two things. One, that's awesome dude. And two, I don't know how millie would react to that.

Henry: that's what I'm saying.

Noah: well, are you going to take it?

Henry: I don't know, on one hand it's my dream, on the other hand there's millie.

Noah: it's your choice, dude .

Henry: thank you, bye.

==================================
January 22 2021, New York, 3:00PM

It's time, Henry is calling millie, and is going to tell her about the transfer offer.

(Phone ringing)

Millie: hey.

Henry: hey, um... can I you talk right now?

Millie: yeah, but just for a few minutes I still got some scenes to do.

Henry: oh, um... I got some bad news.

Millie: what wrong?

Henry: um... today the manager from New york fc was in my apartment, and he said that a club from Europe wants me.

Millie: what club?

Henry: real madrid. I didn't decide, but I want to talk to you about it.

Millie: that's amazing, you should take the offer.

Henry was confused, and shocked.

Henry: what?, but if I take it I won't see again for along time.

Millie: I know, but I don't won't  stop you from  completing your dreams.

The second she said that Henry already knew his answer.

Henry: thanks, I will think about, bye.

Millie: bye.

==================================
January 22 2021, New York, 8:00PM

Henry has arrived at the new york fc Managers office, he has an answer for the offer.

Henry walks in to his office and sat down across from the manager.

NYFC manager: Henry, I'm clad your here because I have a suprise for you.

The NYFC manager took out a box and gived it to ,Henry.

Henry: what is it.

NYFC manager: just open it.

Henry opened it and saw...

NYFC manager: this is your future jersey for real madrid

Henry: wow, this is awesome.

NYFC manager: so, have you made a decision yet?

Henry: I have.

NYFC manager: what is it?

Henry: I'm not going.

The manager was shocked.

NYFC manager: why?

Henry: because I don't want to go.

NYFC manager: Henry, you have to realize that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Henry: I know, but if a Europe club wants me now after just one season, then maybe I will get more after two seasons. And maybe another opportunity like this may never happen again. But Millie is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'm not leaving her.

NYFC manager: ok, I will inform the manager that you won't be going.

Henry: thank you.

Henry leaves the real madrid jersey on the desk, and leaves still a new york fc player, and still together with millie bobby brown.

(Hey everyone, I hope you liked this story, and also I'm sorry for not updating this story in a long time, but I'm so busy. Also if you want to go read  Jordi-Mendez2001 story , love everyone take care)