Henry & Millie's first date

January 20 2021,New York, 1:00PM

It's been 10 days since Henry's step dad broke in to his apartment and was about to kill Henry and his family, that had to be the worst day Henry ever had, but one good thing came out of it, it's that Henry and millie agreed to go on a date.

Henry was happy and nervous because, he is happy because he's going on a date with millie, but he's nervous because he never went on a date with anyone before.

Henry is now coming back home, and is about to check if everything is ready for the date, Henry also bought millie a gift, Henry was about to text millie, into she texted first.

Millie: hey are you ready for are date?

Henry: yeah, so do I peck you up or do I meet you over there?

Millie: I'll meet you over there.

Henry: ok, I'll see you in 8:00

Millie: I can't wait 🥰

==================================
January 20 2021,New York,7:30PM

Henry was about to leave for the date, into Henry got a phone call from, Pereira. Henry decided to answer the phone call.

Henry: what do you want, Pereira?. I'm kind of busy right now.

Pereira: Henry have you heard the news?

Henry: what news?

Pereira: Henry their looking for players from Euro....

The phone call was cut.

Henry: Pereira?

Henry: Pereira?

Henry hanged up.

Henry was confused. but he didn't had time for that, he has a date to go to.

Henry grabbed everything ,and leaves for the date.

==================================
(Pereira pov)

Pereira: Henry?.

Pereira: Henry?

Pereira: no, no,no!. Stupid phone. Henry needs to know, he needs to know that his time is almost up.

==================================
January 20 2021,New York,7:50PM

Henry arrived at the restaurant, he was waiting for millie to arrive. Henry went up to the front desk to see if their table was ready.

Henry: I have a table at 8:00PM.

Lady: oh, ok what's your last name ?

Henry: Flores.

Lady: I'm sorry sir, we have no table for 8:00PM.

Henry: what?

Lady: I'm sorry sir, we have no table for 8:00PM.

Henry: but, I called and they said that I have a table.

Lady: I'm sorry sir.

Henry left the restaurant.

Henry was outside waiting for millie to tell the bad news.

Millie finally arrived to the restaurant,and she looked amazing.

Henry: wow, you look beautiful.

Millie: thank you, you look handsome.

Henry: thanks. Um... listen, turns out they don't have a table for us, I'm sorry.

Millie: it's ok.

Henry: no, it's not ok, because this was supposed to be our first date. I want our first date to be amazing.

Millie: aw, your so sweet. I got an Idea.

Henry: what?

Millie: how about we change, then we can order food and watch a movie.

Henry likes the sound of that, but he is still sad that his plan didn't worked.

==================================
January 20 2021,New York, 8:30PM

Henry went on to buy millie some new clothes so she can take the dress off, and wear regular clothes, then they went on to Henry's apartment.

Henry and millie arrived to Henry's apartment to watch a movie in Henry's living room.

Henry and millie went on to watch one of millie's favorite movies, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, and the order food .

Henry and millie are on the couch cuddling, they are in the middle on watch E.T, into Henry forgot that he had a gift.

Henry: Millie, I'm sorry that this wasn't the date you wanted.

Millie: Henry, it's ok, look, this may sound cheesy, but I don't care where we go on a date, all I care is that you're with me.

Henry chuckle.

Henry: that was kinda cheesy, but I liked it.

Henry got the gift and gived it to ,millie.

Millie: thank you, I'm sorry I didn't get anything.

Henry: it's ok, you just being with me is enough.

Millie: now that was cheesy.

Millie opened the box, and saw...

Millie: wow, it's beautiful, thank you

Henry helped millie to put it on.

Henry: you look beautiful.

The two kissed and cuddle then went to sleep.

==================================January 20 2021,New York, 11:00PM

January 20 2021,New York, 11:00PM

The new york fc manager  as talking on the phone with another manager from Europe.

NYFC manager: yes, ok how many euros ?. Ok, I will tell him, thanks you won't be disappointed with him. I will talk with Henry about the transfer.

(Hey everyone, I hope you like this part of the story. Also yes my real name is Eddie, my dumb brother wrote it by accident, and yes I have something big coming up when 1,000 people read this story. Also if you liked my brother go follow him Jordi-Mendez2001. Love everyone take care)