Henry vs his step dad the final battle

(Hey everybody, I'm Eddie's brother, Jordi, and yes my brother used my name for "living in football". Anyways nothing is going to change in the storyline, my brother telled me the storyline and I love it. Also you won't believe what he has in plan when 1,000 people read this story, I can't wait for that. Anyways I hope you like this part, take care)
==================================
January 10 2021, New York, 1:30PM

It has been an a amazing 10 days for Henry, Henry has in contact with millie, he has spent his free time with his family and Jay the coach, Henry also been in contact with Kevin his old friend.

Henry is now walking back to his apartment, he went shopping for his mom. Henry is checking the mailbox, Henry saw the same things, the light bill, the rent, water bill. But there was a letter for him, Henry was confused because Henry never got a letter from someone.

Henry went upstairs to see who sent him a letter. Henry was now in his bedroom, he opened the letter, but what he saw scared him to death.

He saw a picture with him and mom, but with red exs over their eyes, Henry also saw a note. Henry reads the note.

The note read "I know where you and your mommy live, Time is running out, and when it ends, you will be died".

Henry was shocked, the season he finished the letter he called his mom, to tell her to pick up his little sister from school.

Henry also called Jay to tell him not to come today, Henry has no idea where to go,but tonight him and his family are going to move out of the apartment.
==================================
January 10 2021, New York, 5:00PM

Henry and his family are all packed up. Henry made sure that no one was going to stop by, or that nobody followed them back here.

Henry and his family are about to leave and go to a hotel, into Henry opened the door and saw the last person he wanted to see right now...

Henry: Millie, what are you doing here?

Millie: came to see you, why what's going on?

Henry: nothing, i would tell you when we get to the hotel, we can't stay here right now.

Millie: why can you stay here anymore?

In the same second she finished that sentence, Henry saw the person that made his life a living hell, Henry's step dad. Henry's step dad has a gun pointing at them.

( ps, Henry's step dad name is ,Ray)

Ray: well, well, well. Look what we have here, a bunch of useless people that have no reason to be alive.

Ray in front of millie, Henry tried to grab millie, but it was to late Ray got her, and was covering her mouth, so she can't scream.

Ray: anyone, screams you all die, now everyone in the living room , NOW!