new york fc signs Henry & Henry debut

June 20 2020, bronx new york, 7:00Pm

It's been 4 days since Henry and his mom moved in a hotel room. Henry has been job hunting trying a lease get a part time job or a full time job. Henry and his family has been struggling they moved out.

Henry is at a local grocery store to get a job ,he heard that they were Haring people. Henry is the mangers office to see if he can get the job.

Manger: sorry,kid, but your to young to get a job or even have a job, don't you have school?

Henry: I do, but I need the money, please give job, sir.

Manger: sorry, kid.

Henry left the grocery store and was now walking back 'home'. Henry is walking to the train station, when a group of men saw Henry walking alone they started following him.

Henry knew that they were following him so Henry stood com. Henry stop for a second, the group ran to him, then Henry ran really fast, the group tried to run after him but Henry is super fast that in a second Henry was gone.

Henry ran to the train station, and took the next train station to the hotel...

In Henry's mind: another day in hell.

==================================
June 20 2020, bronx new york, 7:40Pm

Henry has arrived at the hotel room. Henry opened the door and was greeted by his mom.

Mom: hi, Henry how was the job hunting?

Henry: offal, I didn't get the job, and I almost got ro...

Mom: honey, there's here to see you.

Henry looked up and saw a man on the couch sitting across from his mom.

Man: nice to meet you, Henry Flores.

The man got up and shook Henry's hand.

Henry: nice to meet you, why your using my full name?, and who are you?

Mom: Henry, this is the manger of new york fc.

Henry was shocked and was wondering why is he here?

Henry: hi, why are you here?

Manger: Henry, at the charity match you acted like that was the game of your life,and also you scored a hat trick.

Henry: thank you, I have always love football, I know my school lost, but a least we give it our best.

Manger: yeah. And you suprise me when you tied up the match.

Henry: so, why are you here?

Manger: Henry, I want you in our team.