The day after yesterday

Theos pov

I get up to my room a complete mess, there's empty beer bottles on the floor, little bits of crushed up Vicodin, and alot of broken glass. What the fuck did we do last night, I went down stairs to take aspirin for my hangover. I went back upstairs to find Boris covering ever inch of my bed, he is the worst person to sleep next to. "Boris wake the fuck up!" "What, huh?" "I brought you an aspirin and some water, thought you might have a hang over." "Give me that shit." He snatched it right from my hands, Jesus Christ. "Hey do you remember anything that happened from last night Boris? I found my room a complete mess."

Boris's pov

I got awoken by Potter, he was so blurry but it was probably just because my head hurt so bad. I grabbed the water and the pill and chugged it. "Hey do you remember anything from last night Boris? I found my room a complete mess." Anything from last night? "No, I dont. I can't even remember anything right now." I remembered everything, it was a fun night. Stealing grocery carts, putting them on the roof, pushing me in the pool from the roof. Then when we went back inside we watched a movie, we got bored of the movie so potter wanted to show me something. He pulled me down to to the floor and kissed me, not like the cheek thing but full on. I don't know how to explain it, his breath smelled like vodka and cigarettes. I kissed him back. It was something I felt like I wanted to do for awhile, it felt right. Until I realized what I was doing. I pulled him away and he looked confused "Potter stop, I'm not a faggot!" I said, he ran out of the room and obviously embarrassed, I found him in the kitchen making macaroni and cheese. I tried to talk to him but he ignored me. We ate in complete silence, I got him to brush his teeth and eventually I got him to fall asleep. But the entire night I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. I'm not gay but I'm not saying I hated it, I don't know it just felt good. This is all so confusing.

Theos pov

"Wow I guess we were both out of it." I said with a laugh followed behind it. "Heh yeah." He seemed uncomfortable, I wonder why. Did I do anything? "Cigarette?" He pulled out a pack he has stolen from my dad, I know it was his because it said his name on it. He makes it very clear he doesn't want anyone to have them, not even Xandra. "Sure" there are both out on a business trip for a week so it's fine. Boris pulled out his lighter from his jacket and lit mine. "It's a pretty gloomy day today isn't it, hey wanna go outside and play in the rain?"

Boris's pov

He just asked me if he wanted to play outside in the rain, god he's just like a little kid. But a pretty fucking cute one. I mean like a kid you babysit cute, not cute like-. "Yeah sure, sounds great!" "Awsome i'm going to grab a rain coat!" He's just like a kid. He put on his blue rain coat, he was wearing gray jeans that were way to big for him, would probably fit me and under his coat was my shirt that he stole from me awhile ago.

Word count: 597

Thank you so much for reading the first chapter of my Boreo book! Currently I am really in love with the goldfinch and in reading the book. Please support this book!