Jealous.

(Before we start this chapter I'm not quiet sure if Kotku will be a big part in this book or not, so just bear with me. Also I did my research on her 💀. Okay enjoy!)

Theos pov:

It's official been 1 months since Boris and I started dating, and we've done nothing to different. Just the same as we did when we were just friends, except maybe more cuddling and kissing.

"Potter I'm boredddddd!!" "Same Boris, what do u wanna do?" "OH how about we go to my new friends house? I mean if your comfortable with it." Boris started hanging out with this girl, her name was Katya . But he called her 'Kotku.' "I guess." "Great! Let me put on jacket and we'll go, yeah?" "Yeah..." I say quietly.

He knew I was sceptical of it but he already got his answer, even if he kept asking if I was sure. Ofcourse even if I didn't want to go I wouldn't tell him, I don't wanna seem jealous.

Boris' pov:

I pulled out a cigarette and started smoking. "Want?" I say giving it to potter. "Sure." He took it out of my hands and started smoking. Leaving a mark of his lips from his chapstick. "Wowww." "What Boris?" I stopped and looked at him, "I wish I was the cigarette." 

I starting walking again but grabbing potter by his hand. He could barley walk and was just looking down at the ground, hiding his face in his sweater. I could always tell when he was blushing, he hid his face trying to cover up but he can never seem to tell do it all the way.

We finally arrived after 20 minutes. *Knock knock* 

Kotku's pov:

My name is Katya (Kotku), I am 18 years old and a 'boyfriend' who's 15! I mean he doesn't know he's my boyfriend but its okay, right? Sometimes he comes over with his best friend but I dont like him. His name is Theodore Decker, if you ask me its a pretty gay name. Anyways Boris is coming over! 

*Knock knock* I run to the door to great Boris "Boris hi!- Oh... him Theodore." "Hi Katya its nice to see you." Theo was saying looking down. "Uhm anyways... Kotku I brought acid for the three of us!" Boris says. "Oh thanks it'll be fu- wait the three of us?" "Yeah! You me and Potter." "Yeah right he's actually taking some." I say whispering in his ear. "You think I can't take acid? You should see me when I." Boris cut him off, "What I think he meant was it's fine he can handle it."

Theos pov:

We walked into the kitchen to where Boris pulls out tin foil where there are three little acids on it. Kotku brought three cups down and filled them up with vodka. "On three. One." Boris says "Two." Kotku says. "THREE!" I shout.

We put them in our mouths and and we drank. It burned so bad but I had to prove her wrong, I finished first, then Boris, then Kotku. "No fair he cheated!" "Girl you literally 18 how tf are you this imature." "Well maybe cis I'm scared, you know I heard mixing LSD with alcohol is a bad mix!" "Booooo party pooper." I flipped her off and walked to the living room. I over heard them talking about me. "Boris why did you invite him!?" "Because he's my best friend and if you can't deal with him then where leaving." "Fine, fine I'll be chill."

Boris walked and sat down next to me, "I'll be right back, I have to use the restroom." She left and I thought that was my moments. I kissed Boris and he kissed me back. We made out almost the whole time she was in there. Then when he heard foot steps he pushed me away from him.

Boris's pov:

I wanted to tell him sorry, sorry that I felt like getting caught was the worst thing possible. Kotku came down and sat down next to me.

*Hours later bc I'm lazy*

We sat in utter silence and I knew potter was mad at me "I need to go on walk, come with me potter." "Yeah fine I guess I'll just stay here." "You know Kotku, for being an adult you really are immature, come potter." I put on my coat and practically dragged him out of the hell hole. "Boris what the fuck was that," potter said "so first you pretend that kiss didn't matter to you and know your protecting me?" "I'm sorry potter, I am so so sorry that I did that! You just don't know what would happen if she found out." "No Boris I don't know, what? What in the fucking world could ever happen!? Would she break up with you," I just sat looked at him blankly. "yeah, I see how you look at her, and I'm just your side piece aren't I? Someone you can just kiss, I know you don't love me Boris." "No potter I dont even like her! I swear I only have eyes for you." "Then prove it Boris, prove how much you don't love her."

Theos pov
I got so caught up at yelling at him that I didn't even realize I was crying "Potter your crying..." "Oh oh and let me guess your just going to leave me," I fell onto the pavement "leave me like everybody else." At this point I was sobbing, maybe I was jealous. Or maybe I just loved him to much I never wanted to let go of him. He carried me to the playground which was about 10 feet away, he put me on the grass and laid next to me. "Potter, you know I could never love any body more then you, right?" Well it sure as hell didn't seem like it but I didn't say anything. "Right, your upset at me. Look I understand if you think I like her. And maybe you just want me to leave and I get it, and I will leave if that's what you feel like you want me to do," he also started crying. "Just please, potter. Please just tell me what I can do to show you! I'll do anything!" "How about you leave me alone Boris!" I got up and started walking to my house, he just sat there watching me leave.

Word count: 1073