Love is weird

Thoes pov

"I love you too potter." HUH!? HE LOVES ME? "Yeah... Hey I'm gonna use the bathroom...Bye!" I ran to the bathroom and just fell on the floor. He loves me? I mean he kissed me last night and just went 'no homo' and now he loves me!? I mean do I even love him, I mean I think we're soulmates but do I love him?

(Authors note, spoiler alert he's does 🕺)

No, yes, no, yes, no... Yes? I mean he makes me feel happy, and all I think about is him. His voice makes me want to fall on my bed and listen to love songs like a middle school girl, and maybe even do a collage from cut out magazines? Hold up I don't do that.

'I will just walk out of the bathroom and try not show that I'm shaking.' I walked out of the bathroom and- "you good potter?" Boris says "Uhm.. ofc uh- loser?" Omfg I'm so stupid. "Oh okay because I thought I heard a girl yelling in excitement." Fuck me "yeah uhm anyways I forgot to do my teeth so im gonna just go back in." I say "hold up I need to piss like race horse can I come in pleaseee pretty please with cigarettes and uhm drugs on top." He was on the floor, begging. "Yeah fine I guess." I start shaking a bit "Thanks baby." He gives a little kiss on my check and heads straight for the toilet. I brush my teeth and fight the urge not to look at him mid pee.

(Authors note, NOT LIKE WHAT YOUR THINKING! NAH THEO AIN'T TRYNA WATCH HIM PEE)

All though I could resist it, I looked over at him to find him already staring at me, I look away immediately. "Why you staring potter?" "I could say the same thing about you Boris." "Well that I can answer," he zips up his pants and washing his hands, not leaving any space between the two of us. He drys them off "because I could see you blush." "Hey no I wasn't!! Your telling lies Boris, lies I say!" Boris gives a chuckle and continues talking "You know, ur cute when your mad potter."

Boris walks into the kitchen to find food sitting out with a note on it that reads 'if you want eat this fruit' but it was all moldy and slimy

Boris pov

"Ew." Potter says "for real." I responded almost throwing up. "Boris check the fridge for food, I'm starvingggg!" "But potter your right there!" He walks over to me but just a little farther "What do you mean Boris? Your closer." He laughs, I grab a flour tortilla and chuck it at him.

(Hours pass)

I grabbed my ipod and put some music on (Treehouse by Alex g) Potter looks and me, "You know Boris, this reminds me of us." Potter starts looking away with a smile. "Oh yeah, what part?" I say "You know, 'do not enter is written on the door way, why can't everyone just go away. Except you, you can stay.' I would let you stay with me." He looks down on the floor hiding his face in his grey turtle neck. "You know what song I think more relates to us? Where is my mind by pixes." "How Boris?" "Because we fucking lost our minds." I say "No shit Sherlock." He laughs and I start laughing aswell.

Theos pov

"You know potter, remember what I said this morning?" Boris looks at me speaking soft and sweet "I meant it Theo... I really do love you." After that a new song came on (Dramamine by Modest Mouse)

"Boris your just hig-" "No Theodore I'm not high, or drunk, or fucking anything. I'm serious! I've been in love with you since the first day we talked, on the bus!" I looked into his eyes and saw that he was almost about to cry... "Boris stop-" "NO POTTER I WON'T STOP" he's now bawling his eyes out "I love you potter, I love you so much." "Sh, sh Boris" I put his head on my lap. "it's okay Boris." "Potter.." "yes Boris?" "Do you, do you love me too...?" He sat up and kinda scooted away. "Boris" I move closer to him touching his hand. Then I touch his face with my hand. "I love you so much." Then our lips get stuck on each other's, and there were are. Kissing, I'm kissing the 'straight' guy.

We part our lips after about 2 minutes, but it felt like forever. I wish it was forever.

Boris pov

"So what we kissed, no homo." I say "Oh shut up Boris!" "Why don't you make me." We were kissing again but it ended soon when potter saw I was crying. "Oh no Boris! Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" "No no potter- I'm just- I'm so sorry..." "Boris why are you sorry?" "Im the one who made you almost cut yourself, yeah? It was because I told you the other kiss ment nothing..." Theo just looks at me blankly, probably trying to come up with some excuse"no no I get it potter. I'm just dealing with my own shit." "You can always talk to me Boris." "Well it's just I don't want people finding out, im really scared my dad will... Never mind." "No no please tell me Boris." "No need, am already in trouble." I'm just look down, Potter starts wiping my tears away. "Look at me Boris, i love you and if you don't want to tell anyone that's fine! I can he quiet." "Yk potter, I'm usually the stronger one. And your like the damsel in dictrece." He looks at me blankly again, then mumbles something that I couldn't make out. "You want to shove a pony up my ass!?" "NO BORIS 😭 I DONT WANNA SHOVE A PONY UP YOUR ASS!!" "THEN WHAT POTTER?" "I said... Let's get some food?" I know that isn't what he said but I wanted him to he happy "Sure, baby." I walk into the kitchen and Potter just sits there hiding his face again. I pretend not to notice. "Hey hey about that tortilla I threw at you?" "He walks over to me "Oh yummy... Baby? I'm sorry-" "no don't be potter." "No no Boris it just doesn't work when i say it." "Well, I think it's cute."

Words: 1076

(AHHHH I LOVED MAKING THIS CHAPTER!! Also thank you so much for the support!