𝓦anna See A Magic Trick?

{ 042. }

••••

Y/N POV;
    𝓦alking even closer towards the van, the faster my heartbeat goes.

It worked. My plan worked!

Besides Griffin, there's rarely any kids that live around this area. And the Grabber loves to take kids. I've never seen the van around this area often.

So, it's confirmed. That I've been getting followed, all this time.

My body started to try to get me to not walk forward. It's like my body did not want to be here any longer.

Why am I sweating- wait, I'm actually sweating?! My body's shaking, as well. Gosh, why am I feeling so anxious?

Can I do this? Like, actually? Confronting a whole child abductor? I'm just a kid! Should I really be putting myself in this situation....?

Should I run- NO! I can't. I'm doing this for my missing friends, and for both Finn and Gwen. I don't want to see another person close to me end up missing, ever again.

I'm gonna continue walking forward. Even if my body refuses to.

Looking up, I see the Grabber walk out holding a bag of groceries.

'I need to head to the station and report this evil man!' I think to myself.

Stumbling, the man falls. Dropping all of his groceries.

No. I need to get out of here. I'm gonna cross the road.

'I'm not gonna help out. Stranger danger.' I think to myself, getting ready to cross.

Before I could, I feel a hand on my shoulder. My body, freezing.

Looking up, I see him. Looking down at me with a creepy grin.

Clearing my throat, I manage to say

"May I....help you, sir?" I say, feeling like my legs would give up on me any moment.

"Yes, actually! Can you please help me pick up my groceries? I was getting a bit clumsy, and dropped all of my groceries!" The Grabber laughs.

"Uhm, sorry, my parents are expecting me back home right now. I have to get going." I reply, so badly wanting to cross the road and head to the police!

The man's grip on my shoulder then starts to slowly tighten.

"Please, help." The man repeats himself, in a slightly threatening manner.

I gulp, feeling so scared right now.

"O-okay." I say, taking a deep breath.

"Perfect! Over here. Come, come!" Nodding, I follow the man.

Kneeling down, I start to put all the food back into the bags. The creepy man, doing the same.

Finishing up, the man claps his hands.

"Piece of candy!" Laughing nervously, I nod.