Chapter 1.1

The umbrella-shaped ancient camphors on both sides of the playground are tall and straight and green, and the hot wind wraps the cicadas.

Today is the school midterm exam.

The students in the examination room are scrambling to write.

The moment Lu Wan opened her eyes, her pupils shrank.

She looked around, everyone was still answering questions.

Nothing happened.

She had already written the math test paper, and the teacher did not allow it to be handed in in advance, so she simply lay down on the table and took a nap.

She looked at the clock on the wall, only fifteen minutes had passed since the time just now.

It was a dream again.

In the dream, she was constantly falling, and the feeling of weightlessness was as if ice water was poured into her lungs, tearing at her chest.

During the recent period, she has had the same dream countless times and jumped dozens of buildings.

Like a ruthless jumping machine.

She also dreamed that the world she was in now was a Mary Sue campus novel called "Domineering School Grass: Ruthless Love".

And she herself is the villain in the novel, the vicious female supporting role.

The basic qualities of a vicious female supporting actress must have a bumpy psychological journey, sharp and crazy jealous, paving the way for the heroine in the later stage.

Lu Wan's parents, to be precise, her adoptive parents, preferred sons over daughters.

It's a pity that the couple only has one daughter, and there is not much room for development in this regard.

After all, daughters are bought with money.

The couple could not have children. Fifteen years ago, they planned to spend money to buy a son.

At that time, they saw the goods from the traffickers and bought it as their son. But when they got home, they found that the bag had been dropped, and the one they brought back was without a handle!

At that time, the profiteers had disappeared from the sea of ​​people, and they could only grit their teeth to raise money loser.

Lu Wan didn't know whether the adoptive mother wanted to make up for her regrets or to please the man, so she raised her as a boy abruptly.

Lu Wan's hukou has always been "male" since childhood, perhaps because the household registration management was not strict at that time, or because the couple found a relationship.

But fortunately, pretending to be a man is not difficult for her, and she even thinks it is good to be a man, which saves a lot of trouble in various meanings. Anyway, the probability of encountering strange people is much smaller.

Throughout her childhood, Lu Wan was chased around the house by her adoptive father with a broom, and passersby often reminded her that there were shoe prints on the back of her clothes.

Before going to school, she thought that all her friends were like this, but later found out that it was not.

The fathers of other children will not drink and curse, and other children will not be beaten when they are hungry and ask for food.

So... Lu Wan quit.

She began to resist, which soon escalated into a fight with the drunken adoptive father.

In this protracted free fight, both sides were injured.

Lu Wan has accumulated a wealth of practical experience. She is a maater of art and daring artist. She dares to fight with children two years older in elementary school.

She is a demon king who can beat dogs.

When she is a little older, Lu Wan gained a reputation in the second year of middle school by virtue of his skill of
"massaging her father with the soles of shoes".

Neighbors often lamented that if the Lu family boy hadn't fallen in love with learning, he would have become a jerk in the future.

This is the prison reserve!

If there is anything praiseworthy about Lu Wan, it is that she is very good at reading.

First in every exam.

She didn't spend any money for her family since she was a child, but when she got to high school, she was free of tuition fees, and she still had several thousand yuan in bonuses every semester, but she earned it instead.

If it weren't for that, she wouldn't be able to read.

Her adoptive father would not pay her to go to school, although that drunkard had not worked for more than ten years, the family's income was supported by women.

Lu Wan's adoptive mother was a submissive woman.

She set up a stall at the intersection to sell pancakes, and worked from morning to night.

Small business, the income is still considerable, but the money in her hand was used by the drunk husband to drink and gamble.

Every time the man took the money, it was accompanied by abuse, punching and kicking, making the house in mess.

Lu Wan used to think that if life went on like this, she didn't know whether the adoptive father killed her first, or she killed the other party.

Fortunately, God was not too bad for her, that guy died in front of her.

When she was thirteen years old, the man drank too much and fell into the river.

He was cold before being sent to the hospital, saving money for rescue.

However, after so many years of family struggle, the drunkard really died, and her adoptive mother's spirit also broke down.

After a few years of delay, she passed away three months ago.

After that woman died, Lu Wan began to have these absurd dreams day and night.

But after all, it was a dream, and Lu Wan didn't take it too seriously.

Until three days ago... a man came to the door.

A middle-aged man with a big back, claimed to be sent by her grandfather,
saying that she was the granddaughter of the Zhao family who had been lost many years ago, and wanted to pick her up.

Only then did Lu Wan know... that his biological parents were someone else.

All of a sudden it was like the dream!