Chapter 7

Lu Wan stood in the corridor and waited for ten minutes, when he saw a teacher-like person leading a girl over.

     The heroine is not wearing a school uniform, so it is extraordinarily conspicuous.

        She wore a white dress, which was simple yet very beautiful, attracting many students to look over.

      Lu Wan knew very well that this was the heroine.

       The head teacher stopped and looked at Lu Wan, with a hint of surprise in her eyes. She smiled and said, "Student Lu Wan? Come on, I'll take you in."

       "Okay, teacher."

       The head teacher walked in with two transfer students. There was a moment of silence, and then it became louder.

      The boy turned his attention to Lin Niannian, while the girl looked at Lu Wan.

      "There's a little beauty here!"
      "She's pure and pretty."
      "Damn, so handsome! I can!"
      "My God, can you again? I can too!"
      "Everyone be quiet for a moment."

       The head teacher tapped off the podium with his fingers, turned his head and said to the people behind him, "Let's do a brief self-introduction, Lu Wan will come first."

       Lu Wan nodded, she walked to the podium.

       "Hello everyone, my name is Lu Wan, I'm a girl."

       All students: ? ? ? ! !
       The classroom was stunned.

       The boys, who was originally very indifferent to handsome guys, was even more confused.

        What the hell? So the guy who is more handsome than them is actually a girl?

        Girls feel that it is not impossible for girls to grow up like this!

        "Lu Wan, you are tall, temporarily sit in the last seat of the third group." The head teacher pointed to an empty seat.

        Lu Wan dragged her schoolbag and walked down. She had just sat down when the tablemate on the left leaned forward and said, "You stood in the corridor just now, I kept staring at you. If you were a boy, my spring would be here! It's a pity."

         Lu Wan: "..."

         The blond and blue-eyed tablemate stretched out his hand: "Hello, I'm Harry, my Chinese name is Zhang Harry, my gender is male, and I like males."

        Harry's father is the group representative in China. He grew up in China, and his Chinese grades are better than English. At the age of fourteen, he had already revealed his sexuality to those around him.

        Lu Wan: "..."

        Zhang Harry: "You are really handsome and tall. If I hadn't bent firmly, I would have been straightened by you."

       "..."

       Lu Wan was also speechless.

-------

        Lin Niannian hesitated for more than ten seconds before walking up to the podium in small steps.

       She took a deep breath and said in a low voice, "My name is Lin Nian. I'm very happy to come here to study. I hope to get along well with you in the future."

       The girl on the podium had very fair skin, and the white skirt make her figure even more slender.

        There seemed to be tears in her eyes, which were about to fall in the next second, but her expression was a little stubborn.

        Such a contrast instantly creates men desire to protect.