Chapter 8

Lu Wan had been studying for a few days, so she was used to it.

    The tablemate keep talking endlessly. It had a certain impact on her at first, but now she has calmed down.

    Harry has beautiful features, blue eyes and long eyelashes. Although he is of mixed race, he is more European in appearance.

    A very beautiful white teenager.

    He has a lively and cheerful personality, is very popular in school, and has a lot of friends.

    However, the liveliness is a bit over the top.

    Yesterday, Lu Wan and Harry were walking in the school, and they met a handsome guy to say hello. Harry said: this man had been with me.

    Then, I met another gentleman to say hello, and Harry continued to comment: My ex-boyfriend.

    Finally, a beautiful woman came across, Lu Wan asked, "This has nothing to do with you, right?"

    Harry thought for a few seconds, then blinked and said, "She chased me before, but I refused. Lu Wan, if you chase me, I may agree, but there are some things to be clear, I will only do the following."

    Lu Wan: "Please, stop showing off."

    Harry's studies result was terrible, thinking every day how to make himself look like a peacock and how to hook up with handsome guys.

    more than her.

    School ends at four o'clock every Friday.

    Lu Wan tidied up the table, but was stopped by Harry just as she was about to leave,

    "Seriously, we've all gotten to know each other so well, can I show off your photos to my sisters now?"

    Lu Wan: "No, I'm cute girl."

    Harry: "You're obviously not."

    "..."

    Ok, the chat broke down.

    Lu Wan turned away: "Don't block me, I'm going to the auditorium to watch the debate."

    "How do you know there's a debate competition? Well, you're a socialite behind my back!" Harry folded his arms, examining the person.

    "I was invited by someone else, okay?"

    "Do you still know debate member? Who is it?"

    "Su Rui." Lu Wan reported a name.

    Harry's expression changed from puzzlement to shock: "You actually know Su Rui? When did you meet?"

    "It's just a few days ago, can't you?"

    "No, no, no, it's too good, Su Rui is the goddess of school!"

    Lu Wan: "Didn't you say that Zhao Yan is a goddess, your school is full of gods?"

    Harry shrugged: "Hey, there are many people who will inevitably have differences in aesthetics and cannot be unified. There are several goddesses in the school, um, there are two male gods. One is Jiang Boyang, you saw it last time, the other one is very low-key, I will show it to you next time I see it."