Chapter 4.1

The car got off the highway, and the sky was already dark.

Lu Wan had been to the farthest place before, that is, the urban area two hours away from the county seat.

At that time, her adoptive mother was in a very bad state. She was living in a mental hospital in the city for recuperation, and she would visit her on weekends.

The dimly lit city night scene outside the window is prosperous and unfamiliar.

The car drove into the community, and there were fewer high-rise buildings around.

The mansion is best to pay attention to the word "hidden" to avoid the hustle and bustle. This villa area is backed by the mountains and has a vast lake in front.

The villas are located at the foot of the mountain, with excellent privacy, taking the good meaning of being surrounded by mountains and rivers.

A Biao opened the car door: "Miss, it's already here, please get out of the car, then I'll go back first. If you have anything, you can find me at any time."

Lu Wan: "Okay, thank you."

"You're welcome, Miss . , this is what it should be." A Biao touched his head, and attached a smile that he thought was very friendly, but actually looked particularly hideous under the street lights.

Several other strong men painted gourds in the same way, and in the blink of an eye, they were all hideous.

Lu Wan: "..."

Okay, you just have to be happy.

She was used to it, but she was startled by the Lu family's helper who came out to greet her when she heard the movement.

Mom, it's really scary!

If she hadn't known that these people were sending the young lady back, she would have wanted to call the police!

The three black Land Rovers drove away, and the servants dared to step forward.

"Heaven has eyes, I finally got you back, Miss. I'll help you get something." After a pause, she raised her voice in surprise, "Miss God! You still brought a jar of wine and... Turtle? Is this a specialty?"

"No, it's a little tortoise. I keep it as a pet."

As for the Ten Whip Tonic Wine that Xu Yao forcibly stuffed, she hadn't figured out what to do with it.

Lu Wan looked at the other person calmly, looking forty years old, with a friendly face.

She smiled: "Thank you Auntie, these are not heavy, I can take them by myself."

"My surname is Wang, I will take Miss Wang to put my luggage first. Miss, you are really tall."

"...Thank you Aunt Wang . ."

Aunt Wang has been working in the Lu family for five years, and she has a good relationship with her customers.

She knew that the family had lost a child, and every year when she went to the Buddhist temple to offer incense during the Spring Festival, she would ask the Bodhisattva to bless the family to find the child.

Families who have lost their children, no matter what, are pitiful.

Now that the lady is back, she is really Amitabha! She has to find time to go to the temple to repay her vows!

"On the right side of the second floor is your room. It's been cleaned regularly. It's great. It won't be empty in the future. How about you? Let me know if there is anything you need to buy." Aunt Wang pushed open the door.