Chapter 10

Lu Wan put down her legs, but did not let go of the hand holding Zhao Yan's tie.

    Don't let yourself finish talking, others will run away first.

    Lu Wan looked down at the person, but the smile did not reach the bottom of her eyes, and she said calmly, "It doesn't matter what you do, I'm not interested, but don't bother me. My time is precious and I don't have time to play with you. It's better to make it clear in front of all the classmates."

    The voice just stopped, Lu Wan pulled the person closer: "Whether you are intentional or unintentional, don't affect me, otherwise don't blame me for turning my face and being unfriendly to the classmates."

    The whole class was silent.

    The plastic sisters who rushed to persuade Zhao Yan not only did not speak, but instead... looked at Lu Wan.

    No matter what happened, Lu Wan was too rigid!

    I really want to shout: The thief is so handsome!

    They even hoped that Lu Wan would also come and pull theit tie, ah, this shameful thought is a hell!

    Zhao Yan's face turned red and white, her lips moved, and she couldn't even utter a rebuttal.

    She didn't expect Lu Wan to be so direct, not saving her face at all! She was also worried that the other party would say something more exaggerated.

    "If you don't speak, I'll assume you agree." Lu Wan withdrew her hand and walked to her seat under everyone's attention.

    She sat down and pulled out a book and began to read.

    She looked calm, as if the person who said harsh words just now wasn't her.

    Crowd: ? ? ?

    While the whole class was shocked, they turned to look at the other party.

    Zhao Yan's face flushed, as if she was trying her best to endure something, but she didn't say a word.

    How could she endure it according to her usual personality? !

    Is there a secret? Everyone is thoughtful.

    In all fairness, although Lu Wan has only been transferred to another school for a week, she is not the type to cause trouble.

    Instead, it was the girls in the class who went to the other side's desk from time to time to swing around, being a little too active...

    This reminded everyone of an incident last week.

    The girls headed by Zhao Yan also had conflicts with another transfer student, Lin Niannian.

    It was almost a big deal last Friday.

    Those girls are usually very high-profile in the class and often direct their classmates to go to the store to buy drinks.