|1|

"Irene, listen to me!"

"Just let me go, okay," Irene hissed and rolled her eyes, trying to walk farther away from Jinyoung who was in panic following her steps, trying to reach for her hand.

"Irene, for God's sake, please listen to me," Jinyoung huffed in annoyance, and finally grabbed her forearm by force and stopped her.

"You always do this, it's always other women!" she snapped, trying to break free her arm from Jinyoung. Her eyes gleamed with tears.

"I didn't mean to hurt you-"

"Every time you say the same thing," Irene cut him off and thrashed her arm in Jinyoung's hold, yanking it back with a sudden jerk. and moving away.

"You know how much I love you."

She halted in her tracks hearing that. At last, let Jinyoung reach her, meeting his eyes in resentment.

"Please, listen to me," Jinyoung said softly, holding her hands delicately.

"I love you so much." Jinyoung assured her. Contentment filled her heart.

Both hugged each other in serenity.

"Cut!"

"Great, Shot!" A hoarse voice came from the other side, assuring the scene was perfectly shot.

"Makeup, please!" Irene breathed, pulling her locks back. A short male reached her with a hand glass, trying to fix her hair.

While Jinyoung, as his role ended in the Advertisement, he took part in, felt his throat getting dry, and asked for water. A male holding an Umbrella came up to him and handed him a water bottle.

"Jungkook, good for you?"

A boy with raven locks turned around. The Flowline Master Supporter Vest was hugging the Camera Operator from the back. Doe-eyes sparkling, staring ahead, holding the entire universe in it. His snow-like pale skin was shining under the sunlight also touching his delicate lush thin lips.

He wore a white cotton shirt, the first few buttons undid, paired with ripped denim blue jeans. He tugged his glasses from his upper locks, wearing them, and came toward the director.

"Sir! Shall we take one more?" Jungkook looked at the Director with eagerness, internally hoping for his approval.

The Director gazed at him in wonder. He was obviously pleased by the shot which took them a lot of time and effort. But he knew, however, by the countenance of the new Camera Operator who ended up here ''cause the Old Camera Man got sick' that he was clearly dissatisfied with the shot and his enthusiasm was making it visible that something creative had popped up in his mind.