|2|

At Singapore Changi Airport ( 7:35 Pm)

"I tried to upgrade you but couldn't do it," Yoongi said in dismay as he came inside the restaurant and took a seat beside Jungkook who was waiting for him and passing his time by staring at the menu.

'Stuck with U by Ariana Grande ft Justin Bieber' was playing in the background.

"Please, it's fine," Jungkook replied and straightened his posture. He was a bit unhappy as both he and Yoongi wouldn't sit next to each other on their flight as all the seats were already reserved.

"Hi guys, what can I get for you?!" A Server asked for their orders and gave them a warm smile.

"Beer!"

"Coke!"

Both said in unison.

"Just Coke??!" Yoongi looked at the Raven -haired Boy, bemused.

"I drink only on two occasions when I'm in love and when I'm not." The Younger disclosed, meeting his gaze with The Older while showing his Bunny smile.

"Okay!!!" Yoongi responded, quite amused by the answer and proceeded to take his drink.

"Cheers!" Jungkook raised his glass forward but drew it back...

"Jungkook! Everything okay?!" Yoongi said abruptly, making the younger's breath hitch who paused and stared at him. "As in we are good right?!"

"What are you talking about? What happened to us?!" The Raven-haired scoffed. It was clear that he was nervous and adrenaline crashed through him. While The older one was looking into his eyes.

"Cheers!" Yoongi clinked his glass with the younger's to lighten the mood. Both shoot a glance at each other and smiled placidly while taking sips from their glasses.

"Yoongi! I want to shoot an entire feature film." Jungkook persisted.

"Enough of this patchwork...." The dissatisfaction was visible in his words. "I mean, I can't keep waiting for another cameraman to fall ill."

Yoongi chuckled and showed his gummy smile. The other boy was whining like a kid who didn't get his favourite toy.

"No one will even know that I've shot this scene," The Doe-eyed pouted, sadness was evident in his eyes. "I want to shoot my own film."

"You will! You will! I mean who wouldn't want to work with a Hot DOP like you?" Yoongi added and smiled with a glint of mischief.

"HOT!" Jungkook raised his brows in disapproval. "Is that my only talent, seriously?!"

"Seriously." Yoongi stated and had a serious expression while saying that.

"Don't talk to me," Jungkook groaned and rolled his eyes. He looked away, a little annoyed.

"OF COURSE, YOU'RE TALENTED!!!" Yoongi chuckled and looked at the younger one in astonishment who was sipping his coke grumpily. "You're already shooting so many Ads... earning good money-"

"-Ads and all are fine but I want to shoot a film!" The Raven-haired insisted, his eyes sparkling with happiness and excitement while saying so.

"You will, soon," Yoongi assured him, "and you're so young, I mean you wear zero-number glasses to look older."

"Excuse me!! If Actors can be at their peak at a young age then why not technicians?!" The Raven-haired blurted out smugly and took a sip of his drink.

"Have you heard of the word 'Patience'?" Yoongi implied.

"No, I haven't, please, tell me about 'Patience'!!" Jungkook scoffed, waiting for his response but suddenly the atmosphere around them became thick and awkward.

Jungkook gazed at The Older, his heart started throbbing under his chest. Yoongi started raising his face towards him leisurely while making eye contact with The Younger, their lips were inches apart, breath mingling.

Jungkook closed his eyes and his breath hitched. Like time had stopped around them. Everything was blurred also the outer voices, only the sound of their breathing could be heard. Yoongi stared at his pink delicious thin lips and gulped. Jungkook inclined towards him slowly. Yoongi was happy internally cause The younger one was responding to their action and their lips were about to meet but

Suddenly the phone started ringing, making both of them come out of their daze back into reality. They got awkward in their positions. Jungkook moved backwards first and checked his phone. It was RM, the person he was dating recently.

Yoongi sighed and looked at The Younger, a little annoyed by the sudden interruption by the phone. " Pick up the Cook's call..."

"If you want I can just go and come back," Jungkook gave a dampened smile while staring at his phone which was ringing continuously.

"First of all, he's not a Cook, he's the owner of a Restaurant," The Raven-haired stated. He was enjoying and amused by The Older one's offended look.

"Not even a Cook??" Yoongi scoffed, making The Younger sigh. "That shot was your idea right?!"

"Girls with Guy, checking out the other guy??!" He said, his expression changing into a serious one. He stared at the Doe-eyed who was smiling playfully.

"Inspired from life?!" Jungkook met his eyes and smiled subtly. All of a sudden an announcement made about their flight arrival. He sighed and raised from his seat, collecting his bag, phone and other accessories from the table.

"You take my seat, I'll take yours..." Yoongi insisted and chugged his beer.

"I can sit in the Economy class, no need to sacrifice," The Younger exclaimed and gave him a witty smile. The Older chuckled and looked away, he mumbled under his breath. "Okay!"

A/n~ Hello, it's me!!!!! ('-'*)

So guys,

Any thoughts about yoonkook?!
Do they work out?!

Any thoughts about yoonkook?! Do they work out?!

😍😋✨🌸

So, what are the ships you guys like other than taekook?!

Well I like~

Taekook
Taegi
Yoonkook
Jikook
Yoonmin
Namjin

Please guy, comment as much as you want, I'm a sucker for comments. 😋☺

Okay!! That's for today's update see ya at the next update ❤✨

                                                          TBC...