|5|

Amuse bouche was served in front of him paired with a glass of Moscato wine on the table

Amuse bouche was served in front of him paired with a glass of Moscato wine on the table. He couldn't deny the fact that all those looked delicious and mouth-watering, making him have a hard time controlling his hunger. 

The restaurant which went by the name L'impression was a well-known restaurant in the area. In this two-Michelin-star French restaurant, they offered a specially-curated menu that included delicious eats that are a mix of Korean and French flavours. These dishes were made with carefully-handpicked ingredients that were sourced from the local markets They also served an excellent selection of wine. 

The hall in which he dined was lavishly decorated combined with the low lighting they were very often romantic. Expect fresh flowers, tasteful artwork, candlelight, classical music and linen tablecloth and napkins. Likewise, you will contribute to the ambience via the dress code a fancy restaurant like this would enforce. 

He was dressed a little formally that day. He wore a red blazer under it a studded designed mandarin collar white shirt paired with red dress pants. His face was decorated with light makeup mostly used concealer. His Lips were tinted with a coral shade with a light peach blush on his cheeks resembling his flushed face.  

He was staring at the food on the table together waiting for the owner of this luxe restaurant. He took out his phone and clicked a picture of the food, sharing it in his group chat.

           HJYK ( bosom buddies 🥂)

                                                  Kookie 🖕👀

                                                   Kookie 🖕👀

                                       Such yummy stuff…

                                       I feel terrible 

J-hopeee ☀🌝

Poor guy

Jisoo 🌷✨

Don't do it.