|4|

The just-risen sun shone softly on the city streets, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning activities. People were jogging and walking on the now-silent roads of Seoul which were, however, noisy and busy the whole day.

They reached Seoul early in the morning. The breezes were cool and it was chilly outside that day from the other days. Yoongi stopped his car in front of Jungkook's rented apartment.

"There you go!!" Yoongi exclaimed, placing The Raven-haired's luggage out from the trunk. Jungkook raised from the passenger seat and came out of the car, yawning lazily. He was looking so adorable while doing so.

"Thank you!!" The Doe-eyed replied slothfully. Yoongi handed him his luggage like the gentleman he was.

"So... Can I come up?!" Yoongi asked expectantly, trying to read the other's mind but failed sadly.

"I'm really tired," Jungkook mumbled, swaying lazily in his place to look tired in front of The Older.

"Dinner?!" Yoongi repeated with hopeful eyes and poked his tongue at the inside of his cheek.

"I'm busy today but I'll see you!" The Raven-haired replied hastily. He hugged the older one-handed. Yoongi reciprocated the same.

"See you!!" Yoongi bid goodbye to The Younger. He smiled subtly while moving backwards and turned away.

...

"Ding Dong!!" Jungkook pressed the bell of his cosy apartment. 403. He was welcomed by his housekeeper with a wide grin on his face.

"Jake!!" Jungkook greeted the younger one with a bright smile.

"Hyung!!!" Jake addressed The Raven-haired cheerfully.

"You've become so fat!!" Jungkook complimented Jake while entering inside. He took a cutter from the side table and hurriedly went towards the couch where all his ordered boxes were already placed. He started cutting off the tape of the boxes with the cutter and opened one of the boxes.

He took out a book, unwrapped the bubble wrap and sniffed the inside of the newly bought book. He loved the smell of new books. The scent might remind him of things, especially Vanilla. Yeah, it smells with a hint of Vanilla.

"What... Really, Hyung?!" Jake was stunned for a moment, he giggled at The Older Boy's funny remark. Everyone of Jungkook's friends knew how dainty and thin Jake was.

"How was your flight, Hyung?!" Jake asked enthusiastically The Doe-eyed while keeping the luggage inside. He started arranging the stuff Jungkook scattered all over the place to their said place, making sure the apartment looked presentable.

Well, Jungkook's apartment consisted of a Huge living room with a well-furnished kitchen, a bedroom and a washroom. The living room was pretty big and cosy with pastel colours. There was a messy wall beside the couch which was filled with a lot of Jungkook's pictures with his friends, his travelling pics or some photos with the Big Directors he had worked with.

Overall his apartment was very comfy and suitable for The Raven-haired and his friends who loved to stay there for long hours.

"Rubbish!!" Jungkook muttered to The Younger's question.

"Oh! Rubbish..." Jake uttered, He was a bit bewildered 'cause his lack of understanding of the new English words Jungkook used frequently. The Poor Guy only knew Korean but somehow nodded like a puppy who understood everything.

"Hyung!"

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed, not adverting his gaze from the Book.

"Your mother called three times already," Jake said worriedly. He brought a pot of white daisies and settled it down on the centre table.

"You're so sweet, Jake!!" Jungkook looked up from his book to the now-placed flower pot and stared at The Younger fondly.

"Thank you!" Jake replied politely.

"Hyung, do you want coffee or shall I serve breakfast?!" Jake asked The Raven-haired who stood up from his place, the tip of a pencil was inside his mouth while he held it, wandering inside the room aimlessly. He disarranged the stuff from their usual spot and was putting things out of their place, a habit of his.

"Later," Jungkook mumbled under his breath.

"Aish...Hyung" Jake sighed and started placing things in their places for the umpteenth time. While settling stuff, he saw a picture of a 'Handsome Man' stuck on the wall which The Doe-eyed skewed a minute ago. He swept it again in its position. "Hyung! This Guy is so cute!"

"Was cute."

"Hmm?" Jake looked at The Older and snickered.

"WAS." This time Jungkook uttered a bit loudly while looking at the photo and muttered, "I don't find him cute anymore... Actually, just take down his photo."

"Hyung! I just put it all in perfect order..." Jake went towards the couch and straightened the small Buddha sculpture on the table once again which Jungkook had inverted.

The Raven-haired again inverted the sculpture. "Now it's perfect!"

"Offo, Hyung!" Jake sighed and smiled lazily.

"Love you," Jungkook said softly and winked at Jake while laying on the couch making himself comfortable.

A/n~ Hello, Guys!!!!!!

Please VOTE and COMMENT if you liked the ch.

And Happiest Bornday to our 'World Wide Handsome' Jin

He's so HANDSOME!! 🥺🗿🗿

See ya at the next update~~

TBC...