Part 2

|| Next Day ||

Yn was walking through the hallway when Tae snatched her bag and threw her stuffs on the floor .

Yn just watched all of those drama quitely and poor Tae thought finally he got a chance to make her pay off .

Tae smirked at Yn before walking away .

Yn rolled her eyes and picked the stuffs .

When she was about to go when a girl pushed her .

Obsessed Girl : You Dumbass !! Stay away from my tae!

Yn sighed in annoyance then she checked the girl from head to toe before scoffing .

Yn : You obsessed bitch !! Don't try me with your weak ass like body . And STAY . AWAY. FROM. ME . Last waring !! Otherwise see you in the hospital next time. Too dumb of you to think that you can mess with me .

Yn glared at her last time before walking away.

Jimin : Woahh !! But why didn't she stop Tae ? Perhaps does she like Tae ?Omooo !! Tae my soulmate !! I'm coming.

Jimin walked away while grinding happily .

|| Canteen ||

Jimin : Tae ! Tae !! You know !!

Tae : How should I know if you don't tell me ?

Jimin : Oh yes . Let me tell you that i guess Yn likes you . ( Teasing smile )

Tae scoffed .

Tae : I don't like her back . And why did you guess that ??

Jimin : You bullied her . She didn't say anything . But when the obsessed fan of yours tried to bully Yn , Yn warned her strictly . She could've stopped you from bullying her but she didn't----

Jimin got cut off by Tae .

Tae : Yahh Yahh ! Stop now . You talk too much . And yes don't compare me with that weak pathetic Bitch . I'm way more stronger than the bitch that's why Yn didn't fight back with me .

Jimin pouted .

Jimin : As you say .

Tae then looked around and spotted Yn . Tae smirked and went towards her .

Tae : Hey gurrlll !!

Yn looked at him and Tae splashed water at her face . She just closed her eyes to control her anger .

Everyone was laughing at her including Tae .

Tae : Gotta go . Oh wait !! Welcome to our school .

Yn smirked scoffingly after Tae went away .

After that Taehyung's enemy aka the second bully came to Yn . But Yn beated his ass off.

Everyone was shocked at her duality from scaredy cat to tigress .

Yn huffed in annoyance and went away after kicking a chair .

Jimin : Woah !! She's really something. But why did she tolerate Tae ? So my guess is right ? Yayyy !!

Jimin went away after witnessing everything .