Part 5

Yn  was Walking through the hallway when a plushie appeared Infront of her . She was confused . Then Tae showed up behind the huge plushie .

Yn : Woah Woah what's that ?

Tae : First gift for you .

Yn : But I don't like those stuffs .

Tae's smile dropped .

Yn noticed it .

Yn ( In mind ) : Aish !! I messed up .

Then Yn awkwardly laughed .

Yn : Umm !! It's ok as you gifted this . Just for you . ( Forced smile )

Tae gave a boxy smile . Yn took it with a forced smile  .

Yn was about to go when she saw Tae was still there waiting for her to do something . Then Yn remembered her last conversation in the message last night. 

Yn ( In mind ) : I guess I've to do something like that .

Yn slowly came closer to Tae and hugged him .

Tae's hurt skipped a beat . He immediately hugged her back tightly like he was afraid to lose her .

Somehow Yn was liking it .

Yn ( In mind ) : No no !! I shouldn't feel like that .

Then she quickly broke the hug .

Yn : Umm ! I'll get going then . Bye .

She thought of something and without any warning she pecked his cheeks and went away .

Meanwhile , Tae was blushing like a whole tomato. Out of nowhere Jimin came and started teasing him. 

~~While walking~~

Yn : It was not necessary tho. Aishh !!  Remember Yn he's a bad guy . I've to do it for her only .

She shrugged off her thoughts and went to her class .

For her dangerous aura , everyone was too scared to go near her .

|| Next Day ||

Tae was walking through the hallway then he saw a crowd . Somehow he got into the crowd and saw Yn was full with brushes. 

Tae : Yn ! Stop it .

Then he dragged Yn to the clinic room .

Tae started cleaning her wounds. Tae was worried for her . Yn could see and feel it . Without her knowing, she stared at him .

Tae : Done .

Then he put her hair strands behind her ears and placed a peck on her cheeks . Yn was blushing . Tae was smiling softly .

Tae : Don't get hurt next time . I know you're strong and you did nothing wrong but still . I'm waiting outside . Come quickly.

The. He went away after ruffling her hairs .

Yn was flustered by the way Tae was taking care of her .

Yn : I shouldn't feel in this way . It's weird .

Yn placed her hands on her chest to feel her rapid heartbeat.

Yn : I can't fall for him. .

Then she shrugged off her thoughts before going outside.