Part 9

|| 7 years later ||

A feminine figure came across the security pass with a perfect bossy look . Taking a deep breath she said .

Yn : Long time no see I guess .

Yn looked around a bit before heading ahead .

~~ After a while ~~

Pressing the bell , Yn stood there while waiting for her parents to open the door .

After a bit while , her mother opened the door . She looked surprised as well as shocked as happy .

Y/Mom : Yahh Y/Dad !! Look the brat came after 7 years. 

Y/Dad came running as he was at home as it was Sunday .

Y/Dad : Omo !! My daughter !!! Hey you woman ! Why are you standing here , move and let my daughter come inside .

He said to Y/mom. Y/Mom rolled her eyes before moving away .

Yn came and hugged her dad .

Yn : Appa !! I missed you .

Y/Dad : Me too dear .

Y/Mom : I'm also here . But I didn't miss you at all so it's ok if you don't hug me .

Yn and Y/Dad looked at each other before brusting into laughter .

Y/Mom : No food for you both .

Yn : It's ok . Appa let's order food . I want pizza ok ??

Y/Dad chuckled .

Y/Mom : This girl is really a brat. Hey come here .

She said while embracing Yn . Yn also hugged her tightly and snuggled into her neck .

Yn : I missed you even if you didn't miss me .

Y/Mom chuckled softly while patting her back .

Y/Mom : No junk food after a long trip . Only my healthy home-made food for both of you .

Yn nodded .

Yn : Where is oppa ? Didn't he come today ?

Y/Dad :  He said he's a little busy . Did he know about your arrival ?

Yn shaked her head as a no .

Y/Dad : Okay . I'll call him . We'll have lunch together then . Princess till then go and fresh yourself .

Yn nodded before heading towards her room .

•• Time skip ••

After taking a long warm shower , she laid on the bed .

Yn : I thought I could forget about him but seems like he wanna stay at my heart rent free . But even if I love him , I can't stay with him.

Yn sighed before opening her phone seeing the wallpaper which had his and her photo which was taken by Jimin when they were in the fake as well as true relationship.

Yn : I wonder what he is doing now ? Maybe moved on from me and had a family already . Who knows ? I should also try to move on .

She said while caressing her wallpaper. Then she shrugged off her thoughts before drifting into sleep .

||| Meanwhile |||

Mayon : Taetae !!!

Tae : Hey my little princess !! What are you doing at my office at this hour ??

He said to a little baby girl lifting her who brusted into his office room .

Then again the door burstly opened revealing a lady who was huffing because of running .

Tae chuckled .

Suyeon : Oppa !! Actually sorry !! Mayon wanted to meet you . Sorry for disturbing. Mayon come here baby .

Mayon : No I want to stay with my Taetae. 

Suyeon : Baby !! I told you to   call him uncle . Why are you calling him by his name .

Mayon pouted sadly .

Tae : It's ok Suyeon . Taetae !! I like this name .

He said smiling towards the little girl .

Tae : By the way  , I gave Jimin a half day off if you want you can umm go on a date with him. 

Suyeon blushed listening Jimin's name .

Suyeon : Oppa !!

She whined .

Tae chuckled.

Tae : By that time I'll take care of this little princess.

Suyeon nodded and went away .

Tae : Little princess let's play ok ??

Mayon : Yayyy !!!

You all are thinking why Suyeon is calling him oppa right ?

Let me tell you .

After Yn went away , Tae was feeling really guilty . So to repent his guiltness , he met Suyeon who was mentally ill because of the heartbreak . After becoming a CEO , Tae took Suyeon to a therapist and gave her treatment. While the process of her treatment Jimin met with her and fall in love with her .

After the treatment, when Suyeon was totally fine , she forgave Tae and started to consider as her own brother . After that Jimin confessed his feelings . At first Suyeon didn't agree because she was confused. But eventually she fell in love with Jimin because of his sweet behaviour . Jimin directly confessed for a marriage and Suyeon said Yes . After one year of their marriage a cute baby girl born  'Mayon'  . The name was given by Tae .

Now Mayon was three years old and she didn't call Tae ' uncle ' because it was tough for her to spell . That's why she called him ' Taetae ' .

Meanwhile Yn's oppa was aware of all those things and he was very proud of Tae as he repent and became a responsible and successful CEO . He was very happy about that .